• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Lars wrecked his Bicycle on the way home from work the other day.

Ouch. The same day he was talking about how he'd had to get up early and ride to work? I remember commenting that day about how I was about to leave for work, too, cuz I ride my bicycle in, too.

Lars, hope everything's alright/improving for you!

(And yeah, I've got about 40 pages at 40ppp that I'm skipping. NWIH I'm going back for those...)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Gotta watch out for them swerving cars. Shoulda pulled out that Glock and double tapped the radiator! :):

(should be read in purple)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ouch. The same day he was talking about how he'd had to get up early and ride to work? I remember commenting that day about how I was about to leave for work, too, cuz I ride my bicycle in, too.

Lars, hope everything's alright/improving for you!

(And yeah, I've got about 40 pages at 40ppp that I'm skipping. NWIH I'm going back for those...)

I left for a couple hours and came back to 10 pages at 40ppp

5. I'm sorry. Feels like 10. :):

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'm reasonably certain my underwear (also known as cycle shorts and shirt) wouldn't offer much protection against the hood and or windshield of an automobile.

my ankle started to show bruising last night when I got home from work. Those must have been DEEP since it took two days to surface.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm reasonably certain my underwear (also known as cycle shorts and shirt) wouldn't offer much protection against the hood and or windshield of an automobile.

Well probably not since you probably blew a hole through them seeing that car come at you! :): I just hope you had an extra pair to change into! :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Dagnabbit!! I'm trying to find a thread in the handguns section from a few months back, but not having any luck! It had a video of total 1911 assembly and I'm not having any luck finding it! ugh!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Eat some Pickles!!!! :rockwoot:

Did some one say PICKLES???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I hit a puppy on the way home from work. :( There were a bunch of dogs along the side of the road, and partly in it. I got on the other side of the road to miss them, I glanced over at them, and when I looked back down the road, there was a 6-8 mo. old puppy right in the middle of the road. I straddled him, but I hit him anyway. I turned around and went back. He was lying in the road. Not much blood, but he was breathing shallow, his face was all broken up. He wasn't making any noise. I pushed on him some, he didn't react. I pulled him by the tail to the side of the road. No reaction. I moved him to the other side of the ditch, bleeding from the nose now. I thought the best thing was to end him, I think he would've died shortly anyway. I had my rifle in the truck so I put one in his head.
    I felt very bad. Poor little guy. :noway:

I sure would love to have a nice 12ga O/U to shoot this dove season:runaway::runaway::stickpoke::whistle:
    Clays are fun.
    I can't wait for Dove season.
    They can move with a good tailwind!!!
    I've never hunted dove. Would be nice if someone invited me along and showed me the ropes.... :whistle:

Also, anybody see that pic Mrs G posted on fb of her daughters? They're purdy! If you're seein' this, Mrs G, congrats! :cool:
    I don't have Mrs. G as a facebook friend....I don't think I have YOU as a facebook friend!

If all you are on is Advil..........you and I need to talk. I'll have to give you some leads on something stronger
    Try the square in Paoli..... :rolleyes:

Do all the Mods live close to Indy?
    We need a Mod representing the southern portion of the state.
    Not me though.......I sniff too much glue.
    I'm a good guy, and totally up to the job.
    POC for mod! :ingo:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dove hunting is great fun... I never understood why I went through more shells than the doves taken... someone must have been stealing my doves... yeah, that's it... that's the ticket...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom