• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Maybe you was dreaming you had a big ol' spider on ya.

Could of been:dunno:

back when I lived in that house across from you,I had a night stand rite up against my bed..well one night for some reason I slammed my face into the corner of it...it wasnt one of those"ooops I bumped my head" kinda things..it was like I was head bangin or something and smoked the corner of the table. it gashed my cheek open rite under my right eye and I had a black eye for like 2 weeks:dunno: and one night I kicked the wall so hard while sleeping I busted the dry wall. and I wonder why my wife wont sleep in the same bed with me:laugh:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Work was kinda crappy again. The reaches were through the roof tonight.

Thanks to all that repped me! I've hit back the ones I can, everyone else I've gotta wait. And if my count is right I'm less than 300 pts from the next badge

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Could of been:dunno:

back when I lived in that house across from you,I had a night stand rite up against my bed..well one night for some reason I slammed my face into the corner of it...it wasnt one of those"ooops I bumped my head" kinda things..it was like I was head bangin or something and smoked the corner of the table. it gashed my cheek open rite under my right eye and I had a black eye for like 2 weeks:dunno: and one night I kicked the wall so hard while sleeping I busted the dry wall. and I wonder why my wife wont sleep in the same bed with me:laugh:

That is too funny! I'm so violent in my sleep its crazy. Poor Jim is constantly waking up all messed up, one morning he even had a black eye...and twice now have I blacked my own eye, I guess I sleep fight a lot :laugh:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Morning Mrs G.!

I finally got to drive our newest tractor (although it would be old to most farmers). I really like the powershift transmission. No more clutching to shift, you just move a lever to the side!!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ok my consensus on red ghost for all of those from evansville and surrounding.

He is a really nice guy and fun to talk to, I love that he is old school packing a ruger 6 shooter. As far as his prices i didnt think it was to much to be desired. His 10/22 were over priced as well as his mossberg pumps. I looked at a couple ruger Vaquero's and they were about $60 over priced and the glocks were about $20 more than strictly.

As far as ammo goes he was well stocked but again over priced.

All in all the customer service was nice but its just to far out of the way for me to drive just for a smile.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I guess I'm gonna have to find a way to make INGO into an IV form so I can keep up. I leave and you filthy whores post more than 200 posts and I have to read everyone of the posts to see if anyone was talking about me...nope, I'm just not that important.

Jeez, I step away for a couple of minutes and there are so many posts that I don't even feel like catching up on.:n00b:

On a happy note, I just got off the phone with my Mom for the last time tonight and before my little bro fell asleep, he was starting to remember stuff my Mom had told him within ~5 minutes of when she said it.:rockwoot:

That's good new. Gld to hear it. Sounds like the prayers may have worked.

I'd like to get a decent cruising bike. I couldn't trust myself to go the speed limit on a sport bike. Like this CVO Softtail
    2010-Harley-Davidson-CVO-Softail-Convertible%201.jpg

That is a nice looking road bike. I don't care for the paint job so much, but I like the styling.

Good morning everyone.

For the past three days SPIKE has been running "The Unit" and I have been up everyday watching it. Today I get up and they're rerunning CSI: NY.

Makes me mad, I was getting into the Unit.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Ok my consensus on red ghost for all of those from evansville and surrounding.

He is a really nice guy and fun to talk to, I love that he is old school packing a ruger 6 shooter. As far as his prices i didnt think it was to much to be desired. His 10/22 were over priced as well as his mossberg pumps. I looked at a couple ruger Vaquero's and they were about $60 over priced and the glocks were about $20 more than strictly.

As far as ammo goes he was well stocked but again over priced.

All in all the customer service was nice but its just to far out of the way for me to drive just for a smile.

everyone has their reasons for choosing one vendor over another and sometimes price is not a reason. I would, honestly, rather pay a few more dollars and get treated like a person than pay a few less dollars and feel like a piece of :poop: I will never step foot into Strictly Shooting, even if they were doing a buy one get one free deal.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    everyone has their reasons for choosing one vendor over another and sometimes price is not a reason. I would, honestly, rather pay a few more dollars and get treated like a person than pay a few less dollars and feel like a piece of :poop: I will never step foot into Strictly Shooting, even if they were doing a buy one get one free deal.

I will now only deal with the young guy there. Ive talked to him the last few times I was there and he is slowly making up for past encounters. Thankfully I am not in the market for a handgun for a while so I will be doing business with whitakers for a while

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom