• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Okay, I hate to go nucular here but I am forced to as I want to get a pretty silver badge like the hot farm boy. As you all know I am going to have my consult with the colon doctor today. Anyone that has not repped me recently will get their name called out in a tone of ecstasy when he puts his hand up my butt.
    :rofl:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Okay, I hate to go nucular here but I am forced to as I want to get a pretty silver badge like the hot farm boy. As you all know I am going to have my consult with the colon doctor today. Anyone that has not repped me recently will get their name called out in a tone of ecstasy when he puts his hand up my butt.

Just gave you 2 yellow bars:rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm outa rep for a while!! so I guess you'll have to scream away!!! Just get my name right!!! that's all I ask!!:D

Hah. and I am not longer fooled. I always thought your name was like Hand-Kay... someone informed me otherwise... so you will be the talk of Elkhart after today.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

I need to spread it around

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville

i tried to rep ya, but i'm out for the day...maybe later, sorry

I'm outa rep for a while!! so I guess you'll have to scream away!!! Just get my name right!!! that's all I ask!!:D

huh, you're out of reps and I didn't get any...I wonder how that works :D

I'm gonna go hang out in the pool

I want to cool off in the pool...but I don't have one. Guess I'll just have the old lady spit water on me and pretend it's a sprinkler system :dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    anyone one of the fine INGO members have a recipe for flat bread. You know, the kind that doesn't rise like a standard loaf of bread.

if so, please send a PM, I have an uncontrollable craving for this bread

thanks

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    So I'm back to work today, still in pain. Another coworker comes in and tells me "be prepared to have a sit down" I asked him what are they going to do? Fire me? he replies "maybe"...

Not sure what grounds I would have on wrongful termination...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom