0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I found it. The pic is kind of small to look at detail but it looks like a nice bike.

Great bike, it's a Yamaha Roadstar, 98cu v-twim, 85 rwhp, no front fender, no turn signals, bobbed rear fender and 16inch apes. I also moved the electronics under the seat so no switch boxes on the bars.

Ended up a twisted hunt of metal, only thing salvaged was the motor and trans.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I've never ridden motorcycles, just dirt bikes and quads. I don't expect my friends to let me try their bikes since I don't have my endorsement.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nite friends.

Joe... prayers still being sent for your brother. Sounds like he's doing better.

It definitely sounds like he'll make a full recovery...

I'm not all that superstitious, but I still don't like counting my chickens before they hatch...G'night and thanks again.

I'll say again that prayers are welcome, but I know that my INGO family already has that covered.:ingo:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I've never ridden motorcycles, just dirt bikes and quads. I don't expect my friends to let me try their bikes since I don't have my endorsement.

I had a hard time learning to use the front brake when I started riding on pavement, take the abate class after you get your learners permit, good class.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    All three of my worst wrecks happened in July, not a good month for me and vehicles, think I'll stay home tomorrow.

I have been in 3 car wrecks that happened on the 2nd day of the month, been in two car wrecks that happened on the same road( Diamond Ave), and three out of 7 of the wrecks I was involved in I was driving a Camaro......btw none of the wrecks were my fault, just always in the wrong place at the wrong time.... Anyways I'm certain that I'm going to be taking out someday while driving a Camaro on Diamond Ave on the second day of the month. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom