• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I tried to ask this the other day, but my dag gone intenet went down so it didn't make it here.

Do any of you guys or gals own EAA pistols?

Nope. I hear they make some good competitive shooting pistols.

BTW, you free Friday night? I may cook some brats and have some beer at my house.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have to say Sprint has gone and done it again.

I've had the Moment phone for less than 6 mths. Love the phone and all it's perks. Over the last week or so it has been progressively harder to get it to charge. Over the weekend it refused to charge at all. I ended up swapping my battery with the hubbies and charging on his phone since Sunday.

Finally made it to sprint this morning. One look at the phone and it is a loose charging port. The store I stopped at isn't the repair place so they sent me there. I got there, told them the problem and they looked it over. Yep, charging port is bad we don't have a replacement in stock but we are having one overnighted. Call us after 4:30 tomorrow. I question new what, he says phone. I ask how much this is going to cost me. $0!! No insurance on this phone so I expected to have to pay to fix it.

I know some hate sprint but I can honestly say I have had them for the past 8 years and they have never done me wrong.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    -RM- The red part hurts cause the nerves are still alive there, ergo they can trasmit the pain to your brain. The blistered part, the nerves are dead, no pain. So really 3rd degree burns are better than 2nd degree! Well, until the nerves start to grow back, then they can tranmit the pain again.....
    Did they give you some white goop in a little tub to put on the burn? It turns black after a while of being on. But it makes it feel a little better.
    I've never had anything debrided, but I've heard that it is painful. Keep up on your Percocets, it is much easier to "get in front" of the pain than to "chaise" it. Make sure you have enough pills, get ahold of the doctor (burn doctor) before you run out. Don't go back to the ER, that just irritates them. Or contact your family doctor, the ER *should* have sent him a copy of the chart from your visit, maybe. If you have a good repore with him/her they might give you an RX for more pain pills if you need them.
    When you goto the doctor to have the debridment done, ask if they are going to give you something more for pain. They might give you a shot of something more potent while they do the procedure. Or they might put you under with general anestesia. Or they might not do anything and you'll just have to suck it up. Like I side, I've never been around debridment. When we're doing something like packing a large wound or similar, we usually give an extra dose of something to help knock the pain.
    Good luck!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I have to say Sprint has gone and done it again.

I've had the Moment phone for less than 6 mths. Love the phone and all it's perks. Over the last week or so it has been progressively harder to get it to charge. Over the weekend it refused to charge at all. I ended up swapping my battery with the hubbies and charging on his phone since Sunday.

Finally made it to sprint this morning. One look at the phone and it is a loose charging port. The store I stopped at isn't the repair place so they sent me there. I got there, told them the problem and they looked it over. Yep, charging port is bad we don't have a replacement in stock but we are having one overnighted. Call us after 4:30 tomorrow. I question new what, he says phone. I ask how much this is going to cost me. $0!! No insurance on this phone so I expected to have to pay to fix it.

I know some hate sprint but I can honestly say I have had them for the past 8 years and they have never done me wrong.

I had lots of problems with my Instinct, Sprint has replaced it 3 times and I didn't even buy it at a Sprint store, love Sprint.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom