• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Sadly I can't be on here long. I need to get some sleep so I can put some more transmission fluid in the ranger when I get up, and its a manual trans so not as easy. Then I get to go finish working on a 86 ford box van.:rolleyes:
    I swear I see that POS in my nightmares! :noway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh excellent, you still have time then :D

We had eggplant in our scrambled eggs this morning ...mmmmm....

I've got eggs, bacon and fixings for home made biscuits and gravy.
    Since I am usually at work when he gets up, I try to make up for it now and then when I am home. :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I just have to say Research papers suck!!!:noway::noway::noway::noway: I'm going to start banging my head against the wall at any moment!!!!!!!!!!:xmad: that's it i'm done, i'm going :nuts:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I took it as his wife saying she was so excited by the thought of that fine irish dish that she was going to perform certain acts on him as a reward... sheesh, you people obviously don't know how to read people.:D

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there ^^^^

Morning Perv's.....er........ah...... I meen INGO,

I prefer you don't reveal too much information as to who I really am on the internet....thanks

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Thanks for the thoughts and prayers folks. Keep 'em coming as I fear this is going to be pretty painful for the next week or so. I unwrapped it today and it isn't as bad as it feels. 2 small(er) blisters. One the size of a silver dollar and one a quarter. The rest of the skin is just super red and super tight. Oddly enough, that's the part that hurts more than the blistered part!!? I popped more pills this morning because the sting was coming back, so I'm loopy again.
    Doug has been a life saver, breakfast in bed and all. Callie doesn't get it and has slapped my leg a few times which was killer. My arm feels like someone slugged me (tetanus shot) and my leg is wrapped from my hip down to my knee. I look as though I've been hit by a bus. And don't feel much better.

So yeah, Thanks for the prayers. I'm out of commission for a few days. Am blessed I have someone who takes care of me the way he does. I'm also blessed for pain meds. Not sure how I'd deal w/o it.

Makes me really think about people who get burns over their whole body. I sobbed over a burn that covered my thigh.....It could have been MUCH worse.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Sorry for your pain, RM. I've only had really small burns, and those really hurt. If I wasn't like 12,000 miles away, I'd bring you some lunch. Instead, I'll send prayers.

I imagine it's going to be tough to keep your daughter from accidentally hurting. Kids at that age just don't understand and are very precocious.

Feel better!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Spent afternoon in ER. Dumped Rapid Boiling water down my left leg. Burns hurt like HELL. 4 shots of Demoral (sp) and a script of percocet (sp) and I'm loopy as all get out. My husband took mighty good care of me tonight. He loves me, he really loves me! :)

Say a prayer the pain stay controllable. I have to go to the Dr's in 3 days to have the dead and dying skin removed!

:wow:

RM, I must have missed this the first time around. Sorry to hear that you had a bit of bad luck. I, too, will keep you in my prayers. Take care and keep your chin up,, you're right it could have been much worse.

Would it be wrong of me to say that I'm sure that you are now really hot :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Dang RM! thats sucks! Hope you heal quickly.
    you know what always makes me feel better?....a dancing pickle!
    *paging IBM...repeat paging IBM..we need a danching pickle isle 3*:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom