Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We get to know other members! we interact! its in the break room! its fun,! oops! I said the fun word! Why do you dislike them? In any other thread if there is an offending post you delete the offending post and warn the poster, in these you just lock the thread or delete it completely! whats up with that? I have made some good friends in these threads, this forum is to bring people together with the same likes and dislikes and when it works it seems to peeve off certain mods! and boom the hammer falls, what do you expect to happen when people with the same likes and dislikes get together to happen? if we do become friends and pass the day with threads like this you say enough and put a stop to it. don't make sense to me. :D

Fair enough. Like I said I was honestly curious. In part because eventually these all tend to head towards well out of bounds.

I don't care if you guys are having fun, like I said in my post I wanted to know what the point was.

The reason why was in my responce. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I looked up Wittakers on the web looks like a neat place!!

yep..its probably one of the best shops in this area...such a pain to buy pistols since it is in KY but they have a huge selection of long guns and everything is usually priced alot lower than most.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Whittakers???
    Are we going?
    Huh? Huh?
    Are we going??

Im not..I dont wanna get anyone sick. trust me on that one!!

I dont think you all will have much of a problem with the roads...traffic seems to be flowing pretty good on the expressway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom