• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I can see monitoring the girls for trouble in the shower... We all know how you girls start wrestling then end up kissing... I saw that in a movie so it has to be true.:rockwoot:
    :laugh:

no it was so she could document that we showered. She would stand in the drying room and we were not allowed to take towels to our lockers.. Ms Mathis or something along those lines.. She reminded me of the gym teacher in Porkies as far as size and weight went

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Our little guy is starting to babble more.
    He acted yesterday like he wanted to bite me. He grabbed my finger and gummed it then.
    aww... I told hubby last night I miss her and I am going to go north this week.. he said "You just went last week." Told him yeah.. he chuckled and shook his head while he walked away :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The SiL said yesterday he wanted them to try for a girl now. Didn't want the kids too far apart in age so they could relate to each other.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Our gym teacher didnt care if we showered. He said "stink if you want to". People showered though because you didnt want to be the ridicule of others.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The SiL said yesterday he wanted them to try for a girl now. Didn't want the kids too far apart in age so they could relate to each other.
    according to my daughters step father in law... there is a perfect time(in the ovulation) and position to make a boy and ditto for the girl.. him and his ex wife studied and practiced and had the gender they wanted with each child. some Chinese or Japanese thing... I just smiled and nodded then walked away.. but hey tell the kids to look it up

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Our gym teacher didnt care if we showered. He said "stink if you want to". People showered though because you didnt want to be the ridicule of others.

I remember one kid that the jocks used to harass because he was exceptionally small down there. He ended up killing himself. School was often a cruel place.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I dont buy that. My nephew is 8 years older than his sister and they relate to each other.
    I don't buy it either

Crystal is 15 years older and Sara is 13 Years older than Liam

they love him and vise versa and they don't have any trouble "relating" to each other. Sara just asked me last night when Liam could come stay for a few days this summer. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom