bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    7° flt 1°, we've hit positive positive :alright:

Hearty chicken noodle a couple grilled double cheese sammys and a Gatorade to wash it down.

The parts for the old Swedish revolver were sitting on my front porch finally. It took 3 parts to get it running like .. well, a old Swedish revolver. Pretty stoked :yesway:

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Thanks Coop! Only 2 cups of liquid for all that? Seems like it would only make a couple of bowls! :): It does look good though.
    Yep. The veggies will lose some liquid while cooking. Very hardy food for sure.
    That recipe is for 4-6 servings. We tend to make a double for your trouble recipe and I'll be dropping some off tomorrow for some family members.
    Like most good recipes, once they sit overnight in the fridge, the flavor actually gets better.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep. The veggies will lose some liquid while cooking. Very hardy food for sure.
    That recipe is for 4-6 servings. We tend to make a double for your trouble recipe and I'll be dropping some off tomorrow for some family members.
    Like most good recipes, once they sit overnight in the fridge, the flavor actually gets better.
    I might have to try it. My first thought would be to double it but since I may be the only one eating it maybe I'll stick with the single recipe. Is that a 20 (minutes) for simmering time, or 2.0 (hours)?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got to go to Walmart after work. My wireless mouse on this computer is starting to give up the ghost. It doesn't want to work very well when I try and highlight stuff for copy/paste and it sometimes "double clicks" when I just click it once, so if I hit the back button on my browser, it takes me back 2 times instead of just once. I switched it with the one from my work computer and that one worked just fine. I think this one is probably at least 6 or 7 years old, so it's time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom