Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Hi mom, thems some serious birds. I wouldn't doubt they do crossbread/hormone enhancement on some. Had a buddy have his quail get this done. It did make a 30%ish difference in most that had it done.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Football on the box.
    Folding towels and such for CKW.
    "EVERYONE" is sick at the terrorist's house. CKW just made a big pot of Lipton's Chicken Noddle to take over.
    Also, popsicles and ice cream cups.
    This winter has sucked serious butt so far.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    More likely related to the breed of chickens. Some of these meat breeds really get big very quickly. I have some whole birds in the freezer that are 8 or 9 pound birds.
    we had Shirley who was huge, we think maybe a Cochin.
    unfortunately the coop got left open 1 nite and the coyote got a very good supper

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Football on the box.
    Folding towels and such for CKW.
    "EVERYONE" is sick at the terrorist's house. CKW just made a big pot of Lipton's Chicken Noddle to take over.
    Also, popsicles and ice cream cups.
    This winter has sucked serious butt so far.
    That sux, theyre lucky to have a CKW so close. Hope everyone gets to feel better soon.
    Still havnt heard on the results of my 2nd test but feeling better. Had a buddy pick up and drop off a quick home test, going to use it tomorrow if I don't hear anything by then.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got the numbers on the mailbox but I'm going to have to go to the hardware store to get some screws for the garage door numbers. They came with little tiny nails but they won't penetrate the vinyl coating on the door. Just bent the nail right in half.

Got the battery charger hooked up to Susan's van. Hope the battery's not shot. I don't know why it went dead. Didn't appear to be any overhead lights on, which is the usual culprit. It wouldn't jump start with the little rechargeable battery pack/jumper, and I've jumped my Ram with that before.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Got the battery charger hooked up to Susan's van. Hope the battery's not shot. I don't know why it went dead. Didn't appear to be any overhead lights on, which is the usual culprit. It wouldn't jump start with the little rechargeable battery pack/jumper, and I've jumped my Ram with that before.
    Cold weather and more than 2 years old?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Honestly I don't remember when I bought the last one. Don't think it's been more than 2 years though. And it's not like it's been sub-zero or anything. It's been starting fine up until today.

Thing is, no one really knows how long they sit on the shelf before you buy it.

Mine acted weak after sitting a couple of days last week in the cold. It's on its way out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom