The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Temps have dropped significantly here and I gave up on the idea of planting flowers. I have two big crates full of irises and daylilies but they will wait.

Been chatting with my son on FB and crocheting. I made some macaroni salad that we can have with pork chops for dinner and will have enough of the salad left for the next few days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CKW found an interesting Keto based recipe for chicken fingers. She has been doing pretty well with this and kept the food interesting and pretty good for the most part. I am down about 10lbs in a couple of weeks.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Temps have dropped significantly here and I gave up on the idea of planting flowers. I have two big crates full of irises and daylilies but they will wait.

Been chatting with my son on FB and crocheting. I made some macaroni salad that we can have with pork chops for dinner and will have enough of the salad left for the next few days.

Mom, what has you son had to say about the virus over there?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was getting more done on the last shelf that will hold the big pots full of flowers when the wind came up and we had a nasty bit of storm here.
    \
    Then a brief bit of sun and now it looks like more rain is coming.

It's clouding up again down here too. I thought we were done for today, except for the wind. Just made a quick Kroger run and they were packed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I could really stand to lose at least 30 or so myself. Maybe more. I'm surprised I haven't ballooned all the way up since I've been working from home.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom, what has you son had to say about the virus over there?

Serbia has only had 213 deaths for the whole country. It looks like they have had just over 10K cases. He has been mostly staying in his studio/apartment and working on projects, applications, grants, etc. He only goes out for groceries and such since he has suffered from asthma since he was an infant and would be high risk if he got the virus.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So what do I bring home from Kroger, but 4 cherry turnovers. :): I blame Snap for talking about her cherry dump cake bars she was making earlier. I haven't really been keeping much around in the way of sweets lately.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I could lost 50, but I don't expect it to happen. I just focus on eating healthy and don't let it bother me too much. My bp, cholesterol, etc. are all good so I just chalk it up to genetics for the most part. I am able to do the things I enjoy and always lose a few pounds in the spring/summer that seem to come back in the fall and winter. The few times I have tried to diet, I never seem to lose much. If I do lose it, it seems to come back quickly along with a few more pounds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This whole diet thing is an attempt to 1) control my sugar. 2) get my weight back in check. I have stopped the Cancer maint. regimen which I am told will keep the weight on me so here we go. If I can keep my sugar in check through diet I can pitch that medication as well. I am going to go out the door med free if I can pull it off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom