The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Hiya CT
    no, not a big job. I've been doing scattered services since Jan. Lots of running to do in the morning especially if I wait and leave in the morning. I can do some of it tonight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Contacted CenturyLink to report the vandalism to the phone pedestal by our mailbox and at the intersection.....:bash::bash::bash::bash:

I should not have to agree to potential repair fees, access to my house, etc. just to get them out here to fix their equipment. I'm sure the tech will be excited when they arrive on Tuesday and I am not home....no way am I canceling my plans so they can fix what the idiots vandalized last night.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Contacted CenturyLink to report the vandalism to the phone pedestal by our mailbox and at the intersection.....:bash::bash::bash::bash:

I should not have to agree to potential repair fees, access to my house, etc. just to get them out here to fix their equipment. I'm sure the tech will be excited when they arrive on Tuesday and I am not home....no way am I canceling my plans so they can fix what the idiots vandalized last night.
    The subs from Texas are as:holes. Left ruts in my yard, and pop cans in the grass.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    S t e a k. Homemade potato salad. :drool:

3 stores and no dish drainer to her liking. I did get a snow shovel for $3. And a cheap ice scraper. And a new pool cover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom