The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Morning all. Dodgy, if you're still here, you might want to check out my post here. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/461951-cutting-cable.html#post7882417 I just quit AT&T Uverse and got an antenna and a roku, and my cost for landline, internet, and TV went from $237 to $73 a month.

Thanks, I will. :thumbsup:
    I posted on a thread here someone started about cutting cable where there were a dozen suggestions, so that will be helpful.
    I'll check this site out now while I'm waiting at Ziebart, but I'm meeting someone so I don't have alot of time.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Landline is still our main phone. Mom is almost 86 and not really cellphone savvy. She has one for emergencies that she carries with her all the time in a little shoulder purse I crocheted her.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning all!

We disconnected the landline a couple of years ago. I got tired of paying extra so I could answer calls from people who were just trying to scam us. Now, they call the cell phones.

We have the Amazon Fire box but no longer have a prime account so only use it for the weather, You Tube and Netflix. We have an antenna but I don't think it is hooked up to the TV.

Ziebart...oh boy...don't get me started on them. My google review has been seen a record number of times I do believe. :laugh:

So....back to my morning coffee. I have t-bones thawing to do on the grill tonight. Might make some potato salad to go with them. I should probably do that before I start working in the yard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom