The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah...well hubby isn't doing an April Fool's Day joke, but he's about to get his ass kicked. Arggggghhhhh....he told me he was going to use the tractor to unload the cow manure into the garden from the west side of the garden. I just looked out the window and he took the fence down, drove the backhoe into the garden and has his truck parked IN A FLOWER BED which he had to drive the backhoe through to get it where it is. I guess I will be digging up everything that I can find when he gets his crap out of there and moving it.....that was not where I told him to go through the fence. I was hoping he was going to unload the whole pile behind the garden and then use the tractor to bucket it over the fence. It is soft out there from the rain so his truck (loaded heavy with cow manure) is sunk in pretty good....it will be interesting to see if he gets it out without pulling it with the tractor. Those flowers are probably done.

Last edited:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ok, so the boy has a bunch of scar tissue from having his appendix removed yrs ago. Which caused a blockage. They are giving him lots of liquids to try and remove it. Surgery is the last resort.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg

He's lucky...a neighbor showed up and is out there talking to him. He's safe for a few hours...that guy never leaves and I have to be gone in an hour or so. Now, I don't want to go out cause I'll get stuck out there....and I don't want him knowing where the cameras are in the back yard that I need to get the cards from.

We have often wondered if he is a poacher...have seen him cruising or parked along the backroads at times, and he is always talking about where he sees the biggest turkeys, deer, etc. Seems to know what everybody has on their property. He lives in a little lot in town but still seems to get some nice bucks and turkey when he hunts. Truck is empty so it looks like he is now walking back to the garage so I might be able to go out and do what I need to before I have to leave.

I am going to spend a couple of hours with the babies I will be watching tomorrow. Need to go mail the afghans I made for Joan's grandkids in Maryland today too.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hope they don't have to do surgery, Red.

The truck is moved...and they are now up by the garage. I guess I'll go get this box labeled and taped up so I can ship it and then go survey the damage when I put out the corn and fill the bird feeders. He is in deep doodoo as they say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom