The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Doddg will have some info later. Hopefully they have a basic safety. I'm not clearing houses or anything

I did make it to MCFG at 4:30 pm for some steel shooting with someone who is an RO there who is involved with the FNS.
    He said that you just show up at the monthly meeting the first Tuesday of every month where they have a members meeting.
    There is a safety class at 6:00 you go to, but that could be for those doing the Steel Matches that night.
    He said my questions about taking the required class would all be answered there.
    I was fully intending on showing up with my printed out application, Quiz on the rules and safety done, my money and to find out about how to get the class done.
    BUT, I totally spaced out the fact that I'm involved in a 10 week Tuesday class on which I have 6 more weeks.
    Therefore, I won't be able to go to a "first Tuesday of the month" board meeting until May 7th at the earliest after my class is done: bummer.
    I'll get it done eventually.
    I might even try to go watch an FNS, but it being on our "date" night after the week's work, is problematic.
    When retired this summer, that won't be an issue.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Good Morning Mom, Sig, Choctaw.

Where are Sam & Expat? Usually they have all ready been in by the time I get here.

Thursday, almost the weekend. Have a great day all.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Nothing like coming toward the end of a week's vacation and there is another week to go. :rockwoot:
    As for fun, I've been to the range 3 times and will be driving up to Fort Wayne to buy a CZ P-07 that I have been wanting to try out for a possible larger CC than I normally carry. :draw:

And, today at 3 pm I have a meeting with my retirement counselor and we are applying for Social Security (already applied for Teacher's pension). :fogey:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys! I will be leaving in a half hour or so. Wrote a note for the hubby to turn on the slow cooker around 8 so the roast will be done when I get home.

I need to cook something tomorrow to take to my parents when I go to clean their house on Saturday. I hope to get my house cleaned and laundry done tomorrow since we are closed. We are closed all week next week for "spring break" but I start babysitting the two little girls on Tuesday. I plan to visit them on Monday so they see me before I show up at their house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom