• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll bet that can make construction a pretty interesting trade at times.

Yes, when I was in college construction workers found a 550 pounds uneploded bomb downtown.
    Part of the city had to be evacuated for a few hours while the removed it.

In an other town they digged in a field to build a stadium and found a big WW2 bunker burried there.
    They had no idea it was there.
    70 years old reinforced concrete is tough to destroy. :faint:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I have had other semi-auto .308's and they are car killers....literally.

here is a car killer.....Hakim 8mm x 57mm semi-auto.....sold all my 308's and keep it....

20frb74.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    here is a car killer.....Hakim 8mm x 57mm semi-auto.....sold all my 308's and keep it....

20frb74.jpg

I bet that would hole a block in a John Deere

Before the family farm became a housing/industrial complex there was a dump/junkyard in the woods on the property. It had been there long before the depression and received offerings until the property was sold. Old tractors,cars,trucks and farm machinery. It was a blast taking a high power center fire and holing old engines and killing cars. Literally.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OK folks. I need some suggestions on creative ways to dress a baked potato with common stuff you might have around your kitchen. We still have quite a few leftover baked potatoes from my daughters wedding reception that we are trying to use. My wife thought about soup but I think they would just turn to mush if we tried that. I'm still happy throwing on some canned Hormel chili and some shredded cheese but I think the wife is a bit tired of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK folks. I need some suggestions on creative ways to dress a baked potato with common stuff you might have around your kitchen. We still have quite a few leftover baked potatoes from my daughters wedding reception that we are trying to use. My wife thought about soup but I think they would just turn to mush if we tried that. I'm still happy throwing on some canned Hormel chili and some shredded cheese but I think the wife is a bit tired of it.

Chunkey sirloin burger soup is the :poop: over a baked tatter. Rice and some soup is good. Chilli over a baked is the....well...you get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom