• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    First batch of parts for the AR "pistol" came today! Now have a complete AR pistol lower with an SB15 brace! :D How is everybody else this evening?

Have you seen Sig's new pistol caliber AR with the brace? It's called the MPX.

https://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/mpx-p-psb.aspx

MPX-P-SB15_detail-Hero.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He probably let a terrorist go through the naked body scanner without being groped in his TSA line. :twocents:

When I go through TSA I always get the "random" scanner thingy and the pat down. :patriot:

Is it true the scanner operator is also naked to let you feel less naked? :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I almost ruined my evening. I nearly made it to the driveway before I realized I failed to stop for more rum. Luckily, the store is close. Crisis averted.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    When I go through TSA I always get the "random" scanner thingy and the pat down. :patriot:

Is it true the scanner operator is also naked to let you feel less naked? :dunno:

I believe so. I've heard that the only thing they wear is their name tag and jackboots.

I'm probably on some kind of list. Whenever I have no checked bag I fly through security. When I check a bag, it's horrible. Every time I fly with my SCUBA gear they pull me out of line and swab for explosive residue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom