Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just got back from BGF with TT, I'm loving this rifle. Talk about beast mode! :abused:

For those who missed it, my new shiny!

24l8m02.jpg

A gem of a Cetme, cycles beautifully, kicks like a mule.

Recoil is cool. If I want the full treatment I load up my 930 auto loader with 1750 FPS #2 express and dump the tube.
    2 of those and I need a cigarette......and I do not smoke.....:)

Nice gun my brother.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Recoil is cool. If I want the full treatment I load up my 930 auto loader with 1750 FPS #2 express and dump the tube.
    2 of those and I need a cigarette......and I do not smoke.....:)

Nice gun my brother.

Thanks, I had pretty high expectations and this exceeded them. It is by far the Nicest most well-made CETME I've ever put my hands on. The only thing I'd really like to do is slap a nice trigger job on it, the slack on the trigger is Huge, then it catches and you think it's going to fire, then slides some more. Reminds me of a Double action revolver.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks, I had pretty high expectations and this exceeded them. It is by far the Nicest most well-made CETME I've ever put my hands on. The only thing I'd really like to do is slap a nice trigger job on it, the slack on the trigger is Huge, then it catches and you think it's going to fire, then slides some more. Reminds me of a Double action revolver.

Just remember it is a CETME and they do not set the standards on triggers.
    Easy fix.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I haven't fired an AK in about 8 years, but I've never felt a glass trigger like that on one before, I was afraid it was going to pop out of my hands it surprised me so much.
    Its the nicest G2 trigger ive ever shot and i have a few other ak's and ive shot a ton more, so i was very impressed and shocked. The other ak was more of a traditional ak trigger, but that would make sense since it is the original romanian trigger.
    admitting i have several other ak's felt dirty like i was admitting i was an alcoholic at AA or something, :lmfao:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Indeed, I'll look into it later today, if nothing else I know I can order an HK semi auto trigger pack for like $30.
    Thats not bad at all!
    Ill be ordering a better trigger for my new sig mk25 too! There only like $50. Youd think since its an upgraded 226 they would also put in a better trigger but nope! Same as every regular 226.
    i also like you do not like over travel in my triggers. A priblem with hk's ive owned and sigs too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom