• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If you would like to build your own, your welcome to cone to the AK build party at my place on august 16th. Theres gonna be guys with knowledge and experience and also all the proper tools to do it! Were even gonna have sand/bead blasting and parkerizing!! Any lurker is welcome for sure!! Even if you dont wanna build one your welcome to come hang out

Sounds interesting. I'll keep this in mind. As long as you're sure your friends won't mind having somebody around asking a bunch of AK newb questions!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OK, this is ridiculous. I know I started drinking a bit early because I'm off work but sheesh! I reached into the pantry to grab a Coke. When I went to pour it on top of some rum, it turned out to be a can of Alpo. :facepalm:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    OK, this is ridiculous. I know I started drinking a bit early because I'm off work but sheesh! I reached into the pantry to grab a Coke. When I went to pour it on top of some rum, it turned out to be a can of Alpo. :facepalm:

Um... If you're mistaking dog food for soda at 4:30 in the afternoon, you may need to re-evaluate.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    He seems a bit distracted. Maybe I need some of that rum. I would like mine with REAL Coke please.

Lines%20of%20cocaine_l.jpg

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Cleaned, oiled and polished. Ready for some more range time.

The slide springs in the trigger pack were bone dry, after some cleaning and oil the trigger is nice and smooth now.

idwq2o.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :lmfao:

i take in a quick nap and come back to SUPRTEK almost drinking his dogs food. Who left him alone? :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :lmfao:

i take in a quick nap and come back to SUPRTEK almost drinking his dogs food. Who left him alone? :):

I knew I would get a hard time from this group. I know I can take it or I wouldn't have said anything. You just make sure you give me a reminder about your AK party and let me know if I need to bring anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom