• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sometimes I lose interest or I'll need quick (untraceable from wife cash) to buy a more expensive gun and I sell or trade. I try to only do it to replaceable type guns, or ones I didn't like shooting or never shot. Also I've been liquidating all my hunting guns over the past year since I'll probably never be able to hunt again, and can buy other guns I want or will use. It still kills me to sell any

Many of the guns I have are legacy guns I got from my Dad. I'll never sell any of those. Most of the guns I've gotten since are guns I really like. I could never afford to buy a lot so I made sure I bought what I really wanted most of the time. I do have a couple I could sell without missing them much but it never involved enough money to make it worth my while. So for that combination of reasons, I've ended up just keeping every gun I ever acquired.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    NOt me, I have sold lots of guns.

If I buy something and get tired of it or don't like to shoot it, I sell it and buy something else.

Buy when I sell, gun money always stays in the gun money.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Lol. Not surprised. If it was even a real person and not just someone playing games id be surprised
    I'd imagine it was a game. Why on earth would a MD resident which has ZERO interest in Indiana, get on an Indiana Gun Owners forum. I mean seriously, how many times have any of you all been on a gun forum for a State you have absolutely no connection or interest in?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'd imagine it was a game. Why on earth would a MD resident which has ZERO interest in Indiana, get on an Indiana Gun Owners forum. I mean seriously, how many times have any of you all been on a gun forum for a State you have absolutely no connection or interest in?
    Yep. Although there are several members that are out of state. A couple just play in the politics forum which I agree with you ,, why the hell are they here? Go to your own states gun forum.
    tgeres a mod that no longer lives in Indiana too

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I get this mental picture a of a 400 pound dirt bag in his stained tighty whitey's in the corner of his mothers basement touching himself while reading the responses to his idiocy......Ugh

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yep. Although there are several members that are out of state. A couple just play in the politics forum which I agree with you ,, why the hell are they here? Go to your own states gun forum.
    tgeres a mod that no longer lives in Indiana too

I understand people move, or they have friends or family in places. However, you can't tell me a 72y/o man with absolutely no connection to Indiana just plopped onto the turnip truck.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I get this mental picture a of a 400 pound dirt bag in his stained tighty whitey's in the corner of his mothers basement touching himself while reading the responses to his idiocy......Ugh

Get your facts right, I'm only 245, and my parents are at their summer home. So I can come upstairs when I please, as long as I don't get too winded. The rest is pretty accurate. lol :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom