• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsChris814

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Camby
    I was talking to crbn79 on that but your always welcome. I understand. Our son is now 3 months old? And my wife finaly had to stop going to the range before she delivered.

I wasn't for sure and didn't want to seem like a ***** for not responding. My son is almost 2year old, I miss the days I could hold and cuddle with him. Now its all about dad and what dad is doing.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sylvain that would be awesome to have a house bunker. If I ever won a **** load of money ( which won't happen because I don't play the lottery), I'd buy and restore a decommissioned missile silo! I was looking at them years ago before all this big "Prepper" movement officially started mainstream and they were cheap! Now I think they are rediculous and hard to find because of supply and demand and people with too much money.
    if I ever build a house in the country it will have a reenforced bunker under it. My wife is cool with it surprisingly. I've got all the support I need but I'm a broke mother ****er. Damn luck :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    ***** **** **** **** of ****** his *** in his ***** **** ** with a large ***** *** up his **** ** ***** till he ***** **** for a week with ***** full of ***** **** this mother ***** ****** donkey ***** !!! :xmad:

We lose half of your posts with the filter. :):
    Sorry buddy I'm just hot. Won't see my wife now for almost 2 days. I'd go with her but with the baby I know she wouldn't get sleep in the hotel so I wouldn't do that to her.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Being a father is the greatest joy of my whole life and very rewarding but it's nice when both parents are there to do it together. My wife is an awesome mom and when she's home helps out more than anything. Kids are a handful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom