Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sadly you're right. I married one of them. Then I married another one who wasn't necessarily evil but was definitely misguided. I'm hoping this one turns out better :): Maybe there's a reason I didn't marry this one yet after all this time. I don't wanna f*** it up!!! :laugh:
    Well, if he isn't happy with you then he must just be very unhappy with himself.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My ex-GF has started showing up again "jjust to hang out". What's up with that?

Just to hang out??? Or does other stuff happen when you "hang out"? Because I can almost guarantee that's what's on her mind. What her reason is I can't say. Maybe she's lonely. Maybe she wants to get back together. As I've said before, we, as women, have NO damn idea what we want

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, she doesn't want to do "that", unfortunately. I had to help her write a request for a protective order against her most recent ex. What a nice friggin' guy I am. :wallbash:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, if he isn't happy with you then he must just be very unhappy with himself.

Oh I believe he is. I just think he's scared to take that leap again. And to be honest I kind of am too. It works out for now. We're content with the way things are. If we decide to make if official later on then ok. If not then that's ok too. I won't push anything. I thought about it when I was pregnant with our first girl, but then I thought better of it. I don't want to wonder for the rest of my life whether our marriage was because of a child or because that's what we wanted. I'm good with just being the girlfriend for now

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh I believe he is. I just think he's scared to take that leap again. And to be honest I kind of am too. It works out for now. We're content with the way things are. If we decide to make if official later on then ok. If not then that's ok too. I won't push anything. I thought about it when I was pregnant with our first girl, but then I thought better of it. I don't want to wonder for the rest of my life whether our marriage was because of a child or because that's what we wanted. I'm good with just being the girlfriend for now
    Sounds like the right decision to me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hmmmm. Do you think she's using you to get something she wants?
    I don't know what that would be. Maybe she just feels safe here. She says she isn't interested in "fun" with anyone for a long time. Definitely out of character for her. I really can't figure it out. She works all week and I don't hear from her then she shows up Saturday morning and spends most of the day and again on Sunday.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't know what that would be. Maybe she just feels safe here. She says she isn't interested in "fun" with anyone for a long time. Definitely out of character for her. I really can't figure it out. She works all week and I don't hear from her then she shows up Saturday morning and spends most of the day and again on Sunday.

It could very well be a safety thing. We like to retreat to where we feel comfortable (in most cases). Even as bad ass as I am (:):) I need some security now and again

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Mornin' RnR! I've looked through every book I can think of, no joy on the switch, unless you want to try an universal and some re-wiring.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think she is very conflicted. Wants to be with me, knows it wouldn't last, doesn't want to hurt me. This is her way, maybe, of insulating both of us and still spending time together. Best I can figure out. Probably way off base.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think she is very conflicted. Wants to be with me, knows it wouldn't last, doesn't want to hurt me. This is her way, maybe, of insulating both of us and still spending time together. Best I can figure out. Probably way off base.

Also a possibility. That's the problem with being female. Not only do you not know what you want, you don't know what any other woman wants either. I can read men like a book. Women? No way :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, thanks for the chat. Maybe I stumbled onto some truth here. Gotta go get ready for work. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for listening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom