• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How you continue to stay positive is a mystery to me. You need to smack karma as it seems to be stuck on you. Maybe it will reboot.

Things could be much worse. And I'm a stubborn b****. If the world wants to dump on me then bring it on. I'll chew up, spit out, and stomp on anything it has to throw at me...just to prove that I CAN!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have no doubt of that. You set a great example for your girls.

BINGO!!!!! I hope to pass this attitude on to them. My mother did it for me and I pray I can do it for them. That's one of the most important lessons I ever learned. And I still don't know if she did it intentionally or not but it worked either way

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    She's amazing. The most amazing woman I know.....with the exception of my granny. SHE was a gem! I could have been a 2 dollar whore and she wouldn't have judged me for it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Time will tell. I figure as long as I do the best I can then I'm ok. Don't get me wrong, my mother was a little nuts when I was a kid. My sisters and I were dropped off at an orphanage once for acting up in the car (she and my dad came back like 5 minutes later), she kept a diaper pin in the sun visor of the car to stab us when we were being bad, she was STRICT! But what I remember the most was love. It was her way of discipline. And I learned very quickly that if I listened to her she would shower me with tons of love. Looking back I had a great childhood. I miss it very much

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess my childhood was a little too sheltered. I wasn't prepared for all of the people I would meet who had little good in them.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think my parents tried to shelter me a bit. Once I hit my teenage years I went wild. Snuck out all the time, did drugs, ended up pregnant. But those mistakes combined with what my mother taught me as a young'un helped me discover who I am and who I want to be. The person who has never made a mistake has never made a discovery. We learn from our screw ups.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    True. But it took me 50 years to realize that all people aren't necessarily good deep down inside. Some are just evil.

Funny, I say that and I still don't really believe it. ;)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sadly you're right. I married one of them. Then I married another one who wasn't necessarily evil but was definitely misguided. I'm hoping this one turns out better :): Maybe there's a reason I didn't marry this one yet after all this time. I don't wanna f*** it up!!! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom