• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    12, 15, and 18 here - all boys. It's been fairly easy over the years. Good kids. BUT I don't miss waking up at night with crying, hungry babies.

I still do that sometimes with the littlest one. She has sleep issues. Her older sister can sleep through a tornado but she randomly wakes up crying for what seems to be no reason

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You weren't. I wasn't either....5 different times :):
    :lmfao: na we planned it. He had been sooooooo much easier than our daughter was. Pretty sure the kid was the spawn of hades. Now she's the sweetest most loving (almost to a fault) kid ever. Doesn't know a stranger, which is a pain is MY ass! I can't wait till she's old enough to date. NOT!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When I was 4 I used to sit at the window and listen to thunderstorms. If my bedroom hadn't been on the second floor I may have gone outside too! :)

I had to have a nice long talk with her about NOT climbing out the window. Not only is it a heck of a fall (we have high windows and are on a tall crawl space) but she could get kidnapped or something. You never know. That and the fact that now DCS is on us to make sure we aren't neglecting her or something lame like that

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :lmfao: na we planned it. He had been sooooooo much easier than our daughter was. Pretty sure the kid was the spawn of hades. Now she's the sweetest most loving (almost to a fault) kid ever. Doesn't know a stranger, which is a pain is MY ass! I can't wait till she's old enough to date. NOT!

Um you've met my 4 year old. She loves EVERYONE!! She'll run up to a total stranger and give them a hug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom