• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    When my 16 year old was a newborn he came down with RSV. Riley quite literally saved him. We thought we were going to lose him (and so did they) but by the grace of God he pulled through. I can't thank them enough for what they did

Makes my heart sink just thinking about it.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I have had entire years like that.
    Congrates on the job. Is that why you are moving??

How is the daughter. I hate to hear when kids are ill. It saddens my heart. Tough enough to be a parent....seriously tough when they are ill. Been there, experienced that.

Yes, moving because of a job. Its not so much as my daughter is ill, but its a corrective surgery for the roof of her mouth so she can talk clearly, so she won't lack social skills. I can't wait to get that done over with.

Brighthouse. We were paying about $155 a month for premium cable and 10M internet. We're switching to 30M internet and the same cable package for like $10 less. It's only $10 but right now every little bit helps.

Yikes! $155 is a bunch...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes, moving because of a job. Its not so much as my daughter is ill, but its a corrective surgery for the roof of her mouth so she can talk clearly, so she won't lack social skills. I can't wait to get that done over with.

Yikes! $155 is a bunch...

Yeah it is a bunch. Not saving much now but saving some.

And as far as moving goes, you really do need to hit me up when you get here and settled. Myself and my pernabanned other half would he happy to properly welcome you

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Two possible fixes:

1) special dance with the teeth out and muumuu on for the shop owner

2) movie-esque heist

I can't. We have a wonderful relationship with that shop. They've serviced numerous vehicles for almost 3 years now and are amazing. I might even bake them some of my famous bacon cookies when I go pick the car up.

Alert Trigger Time!!!! Bacon cookies are coming within the week! Just call us before you come beating down the door :lmfao:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I have had entire years like that.
    Congrates on the job. Is that why you are moving??

How is the daughter. I hate to hear when kids are ill. It saddens my heart. Tough enough to be a parent....seriously tough when they are ill. Been there, experienced that.

Brighthouse. We were paying about $155 a month for premium cable and 10M internet. We're switching to 30M internet and the same cable package for like $10 less. It's only $10 but right now every little bit helps.

Yeah it is a bunch. Not saving much now but saving some.

And as far as moving goes, you really do need to hit me up when you get here and settled. Myself and my pernabanned other half would he happy to properly welcome you

Will do!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I can't. We have a wonderful relationship with that shop. They've serviced numerous vehicles for almost 3 years now and are amazing. I might even bake them some of my famous bacon cookies when I go pick the car up.

Alert Trigger Time!!!! Bacon cookies are coming within the week! Just call us before you come beating down the door :lmfao:
    :lmfao: AHHHHHHHH hell yeah!! I'll even buy ingredients if you tell me what you need

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom