plusonel2-tell-me-more.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep...as mentioned earlier, aunt had a heart attack and quadruple bypass surgery yesterday. And last week mom's doctor suspected my mom might have cancer...

If it weren't for landing this job, I would've had a crappy week

I have had entire years like that.
    Congrates on the job. Is that why you are moving??

How is the daughter. I hate to hear when kids are ill. It saddens my heart. Tough enough to be a parent....seriously tough when they are ill. Been there, experienced that.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I have had entire years like that.
    Congrates on the job. Is that why you are moving??

How is the daughter. I hate to hear when kids are ill. It saddens my heart. Tough enough to be a parent....seriously tough when they are ill. Been there, experienced that.
    Second that. We've got a sick baby over here, so I've slept 5 hours since....Sunday maybe? Tl nothing this serious though by the sounds of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Second that. We've got a sick baby over here, so I've slept 5 hours since....Sunday maybe? Tl nothing this serious though by the sounds of it.

My daughter suffered from Febrile seizures as a young child. Scared the hell out of us. She also had some issues that required 3 surgery's to her nose and nasal cavity's. This rolled into major dental work. Lots of hospital time. G-daughter is allergic to the entire planet. Before we learned this was the problem we spent many nights at Riley's with her. She would not let go of my hand. I saw so many kids in there with serious issues.
    Rileys is our 1 and only charity.

Caleb, we hope the best for the daughter.
    Brad...hope the same for your child.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My daughter suffered from Febrile seizures as a young child. Scared the hell out of us. She also had some issues that required 3 surgery's to her nose and nasal cavity's. This rolled into major dental work. Lots of hospital time. G-daughter is allergic to the entire planet. Before we learned this was the problem we spent many nights at Riley's with her. She would not let go of my hand. I saw so many kids in there with serious issues.
    Rileys is our 1 and only charity.

Caleb, we hope the best for the daughter.
    Brad...hope the same for your child.

When my 16 year old was a newborn he came down with RSV. Riley quite literally saved him. We thought we were going to lose him (and so did they) but by the grace of God he pulled through. I can't thank them enough for what they did

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom