Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    you most certainly were not

the world has changed and I think if more women (and men) had the values like you spoke of. we'd see a lot less divorce etc.

Agreed 2000%!! "Traditional" families got that way for a reason. Because that's what works. My wife is not employed but I NEVER tell anyone that she doesn't work. She works just as hard if not harder than I do and neither one of us could function properly without the other. Maybe we could have had more money if she had a career but we certainly would not have been as happy.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I've been way too busy lately and I've barely been here. What have I been missing?

I packed my husband's bags and kicked him out of the house Sunday and now I can't sleep.:(

MrsG is having a sale...we all placed t-shirt orders last night.

HandK is butt hurt after falling in the tub.
    Thanks, saved me a lot of time reading posts.:)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I have hoped I haven't given y'all the wrong impression. Sometimes I think maybe y'all think he's hard on me and works me too hard. I do nothing compared to what he does. :faint:

That's why I'd like for him to meet a few of you so you could see in person what a good guy he is and vise versa.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have hoped I haven't given y'all the wrong impression. Sometimes I think maybe y'all think he's hard on me and works me too hard. I do nothing compared to what he does. :faint:

That's why I'd like for him to meet a few of you so you could see in person what a good guy he is and vise versa.

I'd be proud to meet him!! He needs to come to the shoot! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I sold my buggy last night to a really nice young couple from Ohio. They seemed like great people and they have a 5 year old son. They were VERY excited about getting it. The wife even gave me a very nice thank you card because I helped her keep it a secret from her husband until they got there to pick it up. She wanted it to be a father's day gift.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I sold my buggy last night to a really nice young couple from Ohio. They seemed like great people and they have a 5 year old son. They were VERY excited about getting it. The wife even gave me a very nice thank you card because I helped her keep it a secret from her husband until they got there to pick it up. She wanted it to be a father's day gift.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::yesway: :D

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Good news.

Fathers Day cash.:cool:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I am still a little sore!! I'm just glad I didn't knock my self out!! I don't know how the EMT's would have gotten me outta there with blind folds on!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good news.

Fathers Day cash.:cool:

That cash is staying right where it is until I find the right vehicle to buy. I'm trying to sell my truck too. If that sells, it'll give me a lot more options on what to buy but I might have to deal with being without a vehicle for a bit.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I am still a little sore!! I'm just glad I didn't knock my self out!! I don't know how the EMT's would have gotten me outta there with blind folds on!! :D

Don't know about you.

I'm not 30 anymore.

Or 40.

Or 50 either.

I don't wear blindfolds anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom