Former Tree Sniper

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's really nice not having to cook though. And my wife is really good. She was good when I married her, then she had to take professional training in a kitchen for two years as part of her Dietitian training. Now, she's really good. She makes healthy stuff that is really tasty.

She works part time at the local Curves and they are thinking about having her do some "healthy cooking" classes.:yesway:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I'm not saying men can't cook it's just unnatural IMHO

Then why are so many of the top world-class chefs male?

I've been cooking since I was a kid and home by myself while parents were at work, and been a bachelor living alone for the better part of the last... 15 years. I CAN cook, and darned well too!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Then why are so many of the top world-class chefs male?

I've been cooking since I was a kid and home by myself while parents were at work, and been a bachelor living alone for the better part of the last... 15 years. I CAN cook, and darned well too!

I'm not saying men can't cook or shouldn't. You missed the first part of the conversation.
    I was talking about men and women roles and how they have changed. Women don't cook and serve their husbands the way they used to. Most women want to be waited on(I know that is a very general statement) and we are immaculating the men.
    I am VERY old fashion and I cook and clean and serve my husband and he provides for all our needs.
    This conversation all started when cowgirl said she wanted a man to cook and take care of her and I told her she was doing it wrong...if you treat your husband like a king he will treat you like a princess.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm not saying men can't cook or shouldn't. You missed the first part of the conversation.
    I was talking about men and women roles and how they have changed. Women don't cook and serve their husbands the way they used to. Most women want to be waited on(I know that is a very general statement) and we are immaculating the men.
    I am VERY old fashion and I cook and clean and serve my husband and he provides for all our needs.
    This conversation all started when cowgirl said she wanted a man to cook and take care of her and I told her she was doing it wrong...if you treat your husband like a king he will treat you like a princess.
    And that folks is the voice of experience... :bowdown:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Couldn't have said it better Rayne. I would do anything within my power to please my wife and I know she does the same.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hi Twitty, come on in but watch where you step:D
    stepping-in-poop.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom