• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I think anytime we are there, we should try to be vigilant. Just because one is not schooled in range safety doesn't mean he's not a member.

Dusty and I had an incident with a WSSC member after the last match there. At the rifle range, getting our stuff out to do some fun stuff, I notice this guy doing a LOT of coonfingering his gun, and thought I saw him point it at me (I'm behind the firing line) out of the corner of my eye. So I started watching him as dusty and I were yakking. Sure enough he does it again, we jump and I annouce to him "hey point that down range". He had laid it down my now, picks it up again, and POINTS it at ME again and say's it's ok, it's unloaded see. I had to yell at him AGAIN. Geez.

I WILL report it if I see some jackwagon doing damage or stealing from a RB or any other club. Unbelievable.

Honestly, there are those folks that should not be allowed around weapons.....ever.

I hate to think of all the number of times I've had a gun pointed at me here in the last few years. I'm betting I can rival most patrol officers now! Between that and my latest (and last ever) trip inside Strictly Shooting where I had the same pistol pointed at me twice in the span of 2 minutes, I need to start wearing a vest.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I hate to think of all the number of times I've had a gun pointed at me here in the last few years. I'm betting I can rival most patrol officers now! Between that and my latest (and last ever) trip inside Strictly Shooting where I had the same pistol pointed at me twice in the span of 2 minutes, I need to start wearing a vest.

Last time I was at gander mountain a person was working with the salesperson to figure out her first gun purchase. The sales guy talked while she held the gun pointed inches away from the center of his chest and then took the gun to demonstrate something and pointed it at her chest.

Most of us that shoot a good bit are just not geared to be ok with that stuff, my first instinct is to drop and roll when muzzled at a gun show :)

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I went looking for mag pouch and ended up with a new holster. I liked the serpa ok but I'm just a leather guy.

Ready for this weekend my brother is coming to watch and my stepdad might come and run his revolver.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    We ARE talking about holding the EX and MA guys to a higher standard. I mean, you put that kind of score up you are pretty much ASKING to fall under a separate set of rules and regulations!

Speaking of scores, don't know if anyone noticed it but Brad and Scott ran incredibly great classifers. I forgot what their points down count was, but it was very low. Dudes are true MA class shooters:yesway:

If I'm not mistaken, Brad is a 2 division MA now- ESP and CDP. SSP will be cake if he wants it. He might have to break down and buy an M&P for that one though:D

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Is anyone shooting IDPA at wssc this saturday? Imthinking about making the drive from louisville, but cant find much info on the event other than it starts at 10 local time.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Is anyone shooting IDPA at wssc this saturday? Imthinking about making the drive from louisville, but cant find much info on the event other than it starts at 10 local time.

They will send out an update when they figure out if the range is dry enough to host the event Saturday (actually I think most of them just like to focus on their dusting and curtain cleaning when it is soggy outside).

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

I've sent you a PM with the email for contacts there. Just ask to be put on the list and they'll send you the info for every upcoming match.

Hope we can shoot it and hope to see you there:rockwoot:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    3, and I was stuck enduring all the bubbly bouncy perkiness that came with the last classification.

Not pretty, not pretty at all.

No sir, I wouldn't imagine that was pretty at all. Probably took a few days to recover. It's wild what we suffer for this game.

BUT, good for him for making 3 gun MA:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

(Sorry, that was probably too bubbly:D)

Top Bottom