• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Ok, so with the WSSC not being able to hold a match this month, what in the heck are we going to talk about for the next few weeks? This is going to be brutal because we are going to have to go until July 6th for a match.

ORPCI.ORG 3rd Saturday. Way fun and you guys need to try it anyway.
    Just beware the people you see there with the fancy shirts, and the folks in unlimited running 38 supers or nuclear 9mm with comps and optics are a whole nuther thing.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    We drove down to eville sat and went to red ghost. Picked up 1k SPP and a brick of cci 22. So not to bad I guess. I got a pound of H322 there Friday also.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    We drove down to eville sat and went to red ghost. Picked up 1k SPP and a brick of cci 22. So not to bad I guess. I got a pound of H322 there Friday also.

Nice! I'm probably set on primers and powder for now, thankfully! It is the bullets that are still being hard to find. I have a few small purchases I want to make and when the bullets come available, I'm going to be in a buying frenzy! :D Plus, i think it is time I bought a .22 conversion for a couple of my most-used pistols. A $350 investment might just pay for itself in not depleting myself of ammo!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Nice! I'm probably set on primers and powder for now, thankfully! It is the bullets that are still being hard to find. I have a few small purchases I want to make and when the bullets come available, I'm going to be in a buying frenzy! :D Plus, i think it is time I bought a .22 conversion for a couple of my most-used pistols. A $350 investment might just pay for itself in not depleting myself of ammo!

Too bad Glock doesn't make a 22 like S&W does. Then you could get the whole gun for under $350;)

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Too bad Glock doesn't make a 22 like S&W does. Then you could get the whole gun for under $350;)

yeah, but the only thing that gun does is shoot .22 :dunno: where is the fun in that? Now a conversion means you have all sorts of options, like Batman's Utility Belt. You'd never catch Batman using a dedicated .22, way too boring!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    yeah, but the only thing that gun does is shoot .22 :dunno: where is the fun in that? Now a conversion means you have all sorts of options, like Batman's Utility Belt. You'd never catch Batman using a dedicated .22, way too boring!

Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had changed from the mindset of "multiple guns in the same caliber" to "I need 5 different guns in 1."

:D

Pretty sure Batman had a 1919 on his street ride, so yeah, if you can grab one those I'd give props (it is a dedicated caliber though).

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had changed from the mindset of "multiple guns in the same caliber" to "I need 5 different guns in 1."

:D

Pretty sure Batman had a 1919 on his street ride, so yeah, if you can grab one those I'd give props (it is a dedicated caliber though).

It must be all that lead smoke you are smelling! Since when is a caliber conversion for a single gun '5 different guns in 1?' For your anniversary present, I'd have Jennifer test you for lead poisoning :D it is clearly muddling your mind :laugh:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    It must be all that lead smoke you are smelling! Since when is a caliber conversion for a single gun '5 different guns in 1?' For your anniversary present, I'd have Jennifer test you for lead poisoning :D it is clearly muddling your mind :laugh:

Hmmmm..........or it could be those years of marriage.

Glad she doesn't read INGO:laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Oh man, if I don't get to shoot a match soon, in the words of Ricky Ricardo, I'm Gonna 'Splode!

I am with you! I think April was my last match. I would have been able to make a few more but the early start times at R B made me have to choose between my shooting and my son's soccer...and you can guess which I was happy to go with. That old 11 am start time might have seen me at a few more matches...:whistle: I'm not sayin'...I'm just saying'... :D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I am with you! I think April was my last match. I would have been able to make a few more but the early start times at R B made me have to choose between my shooting and my son's soccer...and you can guess which I was happy to go with. That old 11 am start time might have seen me at a few more matches...:whistle: I'm not sayin'...I'm just saying'... :D

Hmm, imagine how much more quality time you'd get with the guy if you just stopped shooting all together!

They are only young once you know.

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Have had my eye on the June 22 classifier in KY but wouldn't be back in time for a church summer social obligation. Need to get classified one of these days

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Have had my eye on the June 22 classifier in KY but wouldn't be back in time for a church summer social obligation. Need to get classified one of these days

Seems like I remember some Jay say a few months back that WSSC might try to hold a classifier match in the summer, around August. Don't know if that's still the plan or not:dunno:

Top Bottom