• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Still pending, but I'd say it will come through soon. There's been a new area director for the TN/KY area and I'd say they're just settling in before issuing stamps.

Will they post total cost and estimated round count? I want in on this match badly LOL Just need to get my latest classifier score up so I'm legal; I think my CDP will expire in June so i will need it before then.,

cardio1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    South of Paradise
    Lots of fun today

Pseudonyms make it difficult to be specific, but thanks to all of you on the board who were at Red Brush today for the welcoming spirit to a new shooter.
    Really enjoyed it till the prone position shooting: with bifocals could have been shooting in the dark!
    Joined IDPA this evening, hope to participate in May
    I was particularly impressed with the friendliness of all, thanks again for the warm welcome.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Will they post total cost and estimated round count? I want in on this match badly LOL Just need to get my latest classifier score up so I'm legal; I think my CDP will expire in June so i will need it before then.,

Yeah, they will get all of that stuff up months before the match.

As for the classifier, I don't know what the hold up is with getting them on the database. I emailed Steve about it a while back but heard nothing back, so who knows- maybe it's part of the computer crash deal he mentioned today. Anyway, I'd recommend getting with Scott and getting your card signed, that's what I did. As of now the card is still the only legal tender IDPA credit system. Word has it though that soon clubs will have to load to the database......or no longer be clubs.;)

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Pseudonyms make it difficult to be specific, but thanks to all of you on the board who were at Red Brush today for the welcoming spirit to a new shooter.
    Really enjoyed it till the prone position shooting: with bifocals could have been shooting in the dark!
    I was particularly impressed with the friendliness of all, thanks again for the warm welcome.

Glad you had a good time!:yesway:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

Excellent! What squad were you on? I always say the IDPA / INGO members need name tags so we can put usernames with faces.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Yeah, they will get all of that stuff up months before the match.

As for the classifier, I don't know what the hold up is with getting them on the database. I emailed Steve about it a while back but heard nothing back, so who knows- maybe it's part of the computer crash deal he mentioned today. Anyway, I'd recommend getting with Scott and getting your card signed, that's what I did. As of now the card is still the only legal tender IDPA credit system. Word has it though that soon clubs will have to load to the database......or no longer be clubs.;)

What would I need? My classifier score, division and then a club official to sign off on it? I could possibly have Jay from WSSC do it if I can't get with Scott beforehand.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I had a blast, again. I feel like I picked my speed up some from last month and now need to work on accuracy.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I had a blast, again. I feel like I picked my speed up some from last month and now need to work on accuracy.

That is one of the cool things about the shooting sports. You get to see areas that need improving during a match so you can work on them after. Then you can come back the next match and put them to work. Lots of skills can be honed without firing a shot. Everybody on the squad did a fantastic job from being safe to pasting to being fun. Will hate to miss the WSSC match this coming Saturday.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    What would I need? My classifier score, division and then a club official to sign off on it? I could possibly have Jay from WSSC do it if I can't get with Scott beforehand.

Yep. I recommend just filling out the card with everything but the signature. The club at RB's code is C0337. Any SO can sign it and it's good to go. I went with Scott because his name is somewhat recognized and that keeps getting the stink-eye to a minimum.

It's a pain, and unncessary, but I recommend getting it done. When you fill out your app for a major, just make a copy of your card and send it in with it, if the database isn't updated.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In

Glad you came out and joined us and liked it!
    And you had the ammo quantity in hand. :rockwoot:

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    DOH! So that's what I need to be doing:D

I think the SBC Expert Dance is down pat. ;)

TJDance_zps2c9529d4.jpg

joncor2577

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I missed out on the fun yesterday but it was on my mind so I went ahead and "joined up" too so I can be official! The next one I can make it to is WSSC in May but I've almost got my other half trained (wishful thinking??) to try and avoid the first Saturday of the month for other events.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I missed out on the fun yesterday but it was on my mind so I went ahead and "joined up" too so I can be official! The next one I can make it to is WSSC in May but I've almost got my other half trained (wishful thinking??) to try and avoid the first Saturday of the month for other events.

Fantastic!

Top Bottom