• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Sweet deal. Just to add to this, Montana Gold has a variety of 124 gr in stock, as well as 147's except those are only 1k quantity, no 3k cases. :/

MG now has 3k 147's for $365 shipping included.

I bought same just to see what all the big hoopla is about, don't need 3k for a test but it was like a $40/k price break versus 1k and all lead gets used eventually.

Somebody wants up to 2k at the 3k price just holler. First come first served.

Oh, also have a ****e load of Berry's 115's at their website price.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Oh.
    Anybody know what the thing is with barney round mags and the new rulebook?
    The md at the music city cup explained what had to be done differently now (something about they have to be empty after the barney round is loaded or stowed a certain way or something) but I was not paying attention & can't find what he was saying in the rule book.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Get your puke pan ready, Baby! Woooo!

I'm about as stunned as anybody; phone rang and I saw it was Jay. 5 minutes later and I was planning my route home via Red Ghost Gun Shop :D HOLLAH!!!!

:puke:

Dang it. The only thing that helps here is that I didn't buy a raffle ticket.

Congrats man! :rockwoot:That's a pretty sweet score. You should trade me a worked over 625 for it, heads up. You know you want some revolver action:D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    :puke:

Dang it. The only thing that helps here is that I didn't buy a raffle ticket.

Congrats man! :rockwoot:That's a pretty sweet score. You should trade me a worked over 625 for it, heads up. You know you want some revolver action:D

thanks man! I'm still a bit stunned over this. I'm not sure what I've done this year to deserve that sort of blessing but I am extremely thankful for that! And did I mentioned stunned?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Ok, so what is the roll call for tomorrow looking like? anybody shooting anything non-standard? i was thinking some .45 action but I think I'm going to run the 34 again.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I wanted to shoot something non-standard, but looks like I'll be in ESR for tomorrow's match. Just didn't have the time to get everything together for ESP- plus some of my gear is now illegal, which is especially poor form when SOing:rules::laugh: Good thing is that this match is indoor with a gunshop attached, so I'm hoping to get all legit during my vist there.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I wanted to shoot something non-standard, but looks like I'll be in ESR for tomorrow's match. Just didn't have the time to get everything together for ESP- plus some of my gear is now illegal, which is especially poor form when SOing:rules::laugh: Good thing is that this match is indoor with a gunshop attached, so I'm hoping to get all legit during my vist there.

It's funny you said that because that is what I thought about me changing guns even though it would still be for fun. I haven't drawn any other gun from a holster since probably June or July, in fact when I've held any other gun it feels so foreign that I figured the last thing I want to do is go in so cold with something different. Maybe next month I'll whip out the old .45 (Glock M&P or Ruger I haven't decided) and let my 9mm bullet collection build back up while I burn through some 200 grain goodness!

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Ok, so what is the roll call for tomorrow looking like? anybody shooting anything non-standard? i was thinking some .45 action but I think I'm going to run the 34 again.

I didn't think I was going to make it with the mother in law coming to town, but learned that's not until the evening. Hmmm. Need to clear it with CINC-House.

It is suposed to be nice, thought about bringing cameras but wouldn't be able to show up early to set up the remote camera. :): Have to run the mini me's to practice, etc...

If I do make it, will be running the Glock again. Found a few more mags for it at Natchez Shooting Supply.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    It just hit me... I need to shave 28 secs off my classifier to class up.
    :ugh:

Or, for next time......

"I maintain front sight focus, sight picture and excellent trigger control on every shot while reloading, transitioning and moving efficiently."

Looking to performance from a time based perspective is the fastest way (pardon the pun) to loose time.

The real question is whether or not you can compete at the next class level.

Above all, a secret classifier will help:)

Top Bottom