Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The further we get from that era, they're just going to get more and more expensive.

Yeah I see that but I never cruise those sites other than just looking. If I put the feeler out something pops up.
    Yeah, I am to critical. I see all the work involved. Scares me at my age I guess.

But you have got to admit 3K for that 67 is crazy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You could go to the Hooley Classic Car Auction (actually going on as I type) and get a really nice car for fairly cheap. We have been to sales where they had a hard time getting to the reserve on many of them and a lot simply don't sell. We've seen some leave the ring for ridiculously low $$$...already fixed up and ready to drive.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I had the same kind of reaction CM depicted
    You guys are missing the point of a car like that! That body is only a little worse than my junk. For the price, a couple grand in parts to make it road worthy, you have a muscle car under $5k that you can drive anywhere and not have a care in the world. After putting over 13,000 miles on this junk lemans, countless smiles and laughing, many dirt roads, winter driving, not worrying if it's clean, just drive the **** outta it and have fun! It could be major cool for cheap.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You guys are missing the point of a car like that! That body is only a little worse than my junk. For the price, a couple grand in parts to make it road worthy, you have a muscle car under $5k that you can drive anywhere and not have a care in the world. After putting over 13,000 miles on this junk lemans, countless smiles and laughing, many dirt roads, winter driving, not worrying if it's clean, just drive the **** outta it and have fun! It could be major cool for cheap.

Truth here my young friend....your lemans was and is miles ahead of the Olds.
    Miles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom