Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Survivor car. Same vintage as my mother.

0921161818a_HDR_zpsnqcvm6q1.jpg

0921161818_HDR_zpsjj4w9ruw.jpg

51...???

Might be a 50.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At least pull one from a new GTO. I think that would give you a pass.

Well......These are aussie built Holdens which are aussie chevy's with LS drive trains so.................................:dunno:

If you have ever wheeled one of these it is a serious experience and they will stretch the average mans skill sets.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well......These are aussie built Holdens which are aussie chevy's with LS drive trains so.................................:dunno:

If you have ever wheeled one of these it is a serious experience and they will stretch the average mans skill sets.
    I had serious thoughts of getting one a couple years back, but just couldn't pull the trigger... Would like to drive one. Still wouldn't trade my rusty American iron for one.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Wish I could have got a picture of it but I was too busy. We had a 52 Kaiser Manhattan at the shop. It has a 80's Chevy TPI 350 and the owner had us install a higher amp alternator in it. It is not the prettiest car you will ever see but I think it is still pretty cool just due to the rarity of seeing them. The owner is in his late 60s early 70s ( guessing here), has two Manhattans and 2 Henry J's. If any of you are going to Ducktales this weekend, chances are you will see the Manhattan he brought in. It is a two tone blue and with I believe a white roof.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I will be at ducktail Saturday morning, spending most of my time walking the swap meet trying to load up the pickup.... Usually don't get but a couple minutes to walk through the cars...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not seen my guy here yet Rusty.
    I built a Hard tail (Harley clone) for his son years ago. Last bike I built actually.
    The bike has fallen on hard times and my guy wants me to put it back together.
    This will put me at an advantage in any negotiations that might come up on an LS.
    I will let you know whats available.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Not seen my guy here yet Rusty.
    I built a Hard tail (Harley clone) for his son years ago. Last bike I built actually.
    The bike has fallen on hard times and my guy wants me to put it back together.
    This will put me at an advantage in any negotiations that might come up on an LS.
    I will let you know whats available.
    :rockwoot: That would be greatly appreciated mouse. I may even buy your lunch. :)

I have some 45 ammo and 1911 mags I no longer need if you're interested in working out a deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom