• gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    78 c10 stepside 6.5’ bed
    That would be my grail squarebody. Year I graduated high school and went to work building those. Stepside puts the icing on the cake. I think you should sell for $1500.:whistle:

Whatever you do, if it's decent and unmolested, don't post any pics here. It took me about 6 months to talk myself out of getting one!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    That would be my grail squarebody. Year I graduated high school and went to work building those. Stepside puts the icing on the cake. I think you should sell for $1500.:whistle:

Whatever you do, if it's decent and unmolested, don't post any pics here. It took me about 6 months to talk myself out of getting one!
    Oh it’s “molested”. I had to put all new wiring in it nose to tail, the sm465 came out for a tko-600, the 12-bolt with 4.10’s got a lunchbox locker, the engine was built off of a 95 block and aluminum heads. The roller cam is decent sized without being silly. There’s a 650 dp with electric choke sitting on top.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    1641934904998.jpeg
    C-notch and flip kit, 2.5” spindles and 2” springs, impala ss rear rotors and 93 z28 rear calipers for a rear disc conversion and 18x9.5” wheels and 275/45 federal tires.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    View attachment 175639
    C-notch and flip kit, 2.5” spindles and 2” springs, impala ss rear rotors and 93 z28 rear calipers for a rear disc conversion and 18x9.5” wheels and 275/45 federal tires.
    Whew! That was a close one. Knowing that it would be way out of my budget is very helpful. But man, that is one nice truck! You did all the work plus a bunch already!

tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    Got the radiator in the GN. I have a small leak in the bottom transmission line. Dang that's going to be tough to fix without pulling the radiator. I've decided to wait until weekend to give that one a tackle. I hope my fat fingers can get to it without basically starting over.
    By the way Zilla, I do like the C10. Nice job.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So JJ Da Boss has a series. Fastest car in America.
    His approach is straight up street.
    Some of the rules are a stretch designed to stir up the :poop:
    A lot of these guys are from NPK so they run the snot out of those cars.
    I recorded it so I can blow through the commercials. 25 minutes in and no fist fights yet.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So JJ Da Boss has a series. Fastest car in America.
    His approach is straight up street.
    Some of the rules are a stretch designed to stir up the :poop:
    A lot of these guys are from NPK so they run the snot out of those cars.
    I recorded it so I can blow through the commercials. 25 minutes in and no fist fights yet.

Amazing cars but JJ may be the most annoying man on the planet, and I hate all of the network drama garbage.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Amazing cars but JJ may be the most annoying man on the planet, and I hate all of the network drama garbage.
    I agree about the drama. But, if everyone went out there and raced without any drama it would really be boring for tv.
    JJ can be rough around the edges but he is a showman and he puts ona show. There are some others associated with SO's shows that I think have been much worse than JJ.

Top Bottom