• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Well, Tebow's demonstration is much more obvious. Had these symbols in Madonna's performance not been pointed out to me I wouldn't have noticed them at all. That could just be my naivete, but I would guess that there are plenty more out there like me who wouldn't have noticed the symbolism. On the other hand, everybody is familiar with Christian symbolism like the Jesus fish, kneeling to pray, pointing up at Heaven to thank God, etc. As far as why things are so dark and vile these days, I'm not quite sure about the reasoning for that. I would guess it's because it sells better than puppies and kittens. People like the theatrical, mystical aspect of that kind of stuff.

Maybe it's more obvious simply because you are familiar with Christian symbolism and you are not as familiar with occult / pagan / ancient egyptian symbolism?

I know we're speaking in generalities here, but if the mystical / pagan sells better than "puppies and kittens" perhaps we as a society are in more trouble than I would have thought or hoped. If you're right however, get ready for more...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Huh. For some reason I associated their costumes more with Egyptian Gods.

egyptian%20gods%208.jpg

That seemed to be the general "theme" of the show. Granted, the Masons and Illuminati borrowed a lot of symbolism from the Egyptians. Who, of course, borrowed a lot of their symbolism from earlier cultures and religions.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland

:wrongdoor:

I see flashy style "big show" costumes with Egyptian undertones and a Roman twist.

No motive here, move on soldier....

+1 response from Eldirector

That seemed to be the general "theme" of the show. Granted, the Masons and Illuminati borrowed a lot of symbolism from the Egyptians. Who, of course, borrowed a lot of their symbolism from earlier cultures and religions.

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    indianapolis should have consulted peter, ray, egon, and winston before the halftime show; they have experience with this sort of thing.

[ame]http://youtu.be/O3ZOKDmorj0[/ame]

Top Bottom