• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I would say we aren't too far apart. Breaking Iraq into three would be a good start given that Sunnis, Shi'ites, and Kurds are never going to be friends. Quit f**king with Assad. He may not be our friend and may be pretty cozy with Putin, but that is a hell of a lot better than ISIS. Quit kissing Iran's ass. Stop throwing Israel under the bus. Take hold of the idea that the rest of the Islamic Middle East considers Palestinians (which exist only as a political group, not an ethnicity) trailer trash and really doesn't give a damn about them aside from their utility as a political football. Then, after this, formulate foreign policy that makes sense for us, not for others at our expense.

Which Muslim is Obama though, to simultaneously be best friend of both the shiite and Sunnis

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Which Muslim is Obama though, to simultaneously be best friend of both the shiite and Sunnis

Probably whichever his owners tell him to be. He didn't pop up out of the cracks in the concrete, serve a stint in the Illinois legislature, get elected to the Senate, and start running for president before he had time to unpack his suitcase, and then win without some serious invisible help. That said, he IS owned, and most likely does what he is told. It would help to give a good answer if I knew who the owner was. I suspect that Soros is indirectly pulling the strings with the Daley machine as a proxy, but I can't say that I know this.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    C1vC647XEAAGXwt.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Iranian President Rouhani says Donald Trump 'cannot reverse' nuclear deal

Trump: "What's this button do?"

The media said "Trump cannot win" too.

Iran's right. He can't. This deal is tied up with several nations besides the UN. Trump may try to pull the US out, but it will be all for not.

I've kinda mostly sworn off saying what Trump can't do. For good or bad he seems to defy that too often. And I'm not saying that as a god king believer. Just as a critical observer.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've kinda mostly sworn off saying what Trump can't do. For good or bad he seems to defy that too often. And I'm not saying that as a god king believer. Just as a critical observer.

He hasn't surprised me. The things he's done, on the grand scheme, aren't exactly intricate, possibly troublesome, situations. Scrapping the entire Iran Deal, preventing North Korea from testing missiles, a Mexican funded wall, a tariff on foreign made (especially Chinese) goods.... Yeah, we'll see about that. I'll go on record and say none of that is going to happen.

Top Bottom