• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I've said this before. 0bama isn't a Muslim. His father was born and raised a Muslim and then became an Atheist later. Barack 0Bama I think is an Atheist who has a fondness for Islam because of his father and his heritage. He also seems to like the smell of Iranian sack. So there's that.
    I think he's getting lightheaded from the pungent odor.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Why does it seem like Obama has pushed things back to 10 years for Iran. Truthfully, I think Obama is counting on Hillary to win and carry the next 8 years. The US public will be sick of the dem's by the time a 16 year democratic rule is done. The sh*t will hit the fan about the time a republican takes office. The Dem's will be able to blame the republicans. Win win for them. Unless a republican can get the next 4 to 8 years and reverse most of his deals. Or hold Iran accountable.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Somebody has to fight Isis...

That makes a lot of sense. The Kenyan has been the best friend ISIS has on the national stage and will simultaneously allow Iran to screw up what little there was left salvageable in Iraq in the name of fighting ISIS? Has the world gone insane?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That makes a lot of sense. The Kenyan has been the best friend ISIS has on the national stage and will simultaneously allow Iran to screw up what little there was left salvageable in Iraq in the name of fighting ISIS? Has the world gone insane?

There's something left to salvage in Iraq? Split it up, make some boarders that make sense.
    I'm always confused as to who Obama sides with, is he for ISIS and Saudi Arabia? Or is he for Iran and the shiites?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There's something left to salvage in Iraq? Split it up, make some boarders that make sense.
    I'm always confused as to who Obama sides with, is he for ISIS and Saudi Arabia? Or is he for Iran and the shiites?

I would say we aren't too far apart. Breaking Iraq into three would be a good start given that Sunnis, Shi'ites, and Kurds are never going to be friends. Quit f**king with Assad. He may not be our friend and may be pretty cozy with Putin, but that is a hell of a lot better than ISIS. Quit kissing Iran's ass. Stop throwing Israel under the bus. Take hold of the idea that the rest of the Islamic Middle East considers Palestinians (which exist only as a political group, not an ethnicity) trailer trash and really doesn't give a damn about them aside from their utility as a political football. Then, after this, formulate foreign policy that makes sense for us, not for others at our expense.

Top Bottom