• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The New York Times wants to make sure you're aware of what kind of people are against the Iran deal. As though something might be the reason they're against it. Gosh NYT, could you elaborate on what you're trying to point out here?

*slow clap*

Some good reactions so far:

PoliticalMath said:
    NYT keeping tabs of all those Jews and their Jew-y votes. Never know what Jewery they're up to. My favorite part of the NYT Jew tracker is the part where specifically track how loyal to the political party the Jews are
    Brandon Morse said:
    Jew Tracker 9000 is now my pet name for NYT.

COj5t0dUwAAS2dZ.png:large

COj26aXUwAEnJK6.png:large

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...nst-iran-nuclear-deal.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Actually, from a post-Ottoman perspective, not really.
    Pudly's answer is spot on. The 'pre/post ottoman perspective' is an illusion since the same sectarian fissures are still at work: Moslem violence against 'dhimmis' continues now as before with the exception that Christians can flee abroad and the Jews in the Arab world went to Israel. The Shia/Sunni rift is alive and kicking, like in Iraq and Yemen. Is spite of their best authoritarian efforts, many of the 'secular' regimes failed on their own to keep a lid on all this (Libya is the exception). Syria is exhibit 'A'

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    If I remember correctly , I think it takes something like 26-27 minutes for an ICBM to get here from Russia . Let's hope they don't have " god rod " weapons ..

Top Bottom