• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    No actually, I'd like to be able to open the Sears Catalog and order a 22 rifle for my kid, or a 45 handgun for myself and have it show up in the mail a few days later, just like you used to be able to, and just like the Constitution says.

Me, too.

Now, how do you think we are actually going to get there?

It took them sixty years, from NFA '34 to the AWB of '94, to mess up gun rights in this country. What is your plan for fixing it? Do you have some model legislation drawn up? How long do you estimate it will take to get it all passed? Who will you get to sponsor it, and how are you planning to arm-twist enough legislators into voting for it?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Again, you don't agree with me that's fine, send your money to whoever the hell you want, I'll spend mine where I think it's best. I'm sorry but the words SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED mean EXACTLY that to me, and I choose not to spend my money with people who don't agree with me.

Do you send money to the GOA or SAF?

How do you feel about their support of gun control?:dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No actually, I'd like to be able to open the Sears Catalog and order a 22 rifle for my kid, or a 45 handgun for myself and have it show up in the mail a few days later, just like you used to be able to, and just like the Constitution says.

That would still happen with the NRA's affidavit substitute proposal during the 1968 debate.

cexshun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Portage
    I'm not an NRA fan at all. The problem is that every private range within 1 tank of gas requires NRA membership to join. I have to make a choice.

I'm currently not a member of any private range.

Top Bottom