• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I think if you would want one, buy a lot of extra magazines, because while it will probably work, I do not see a long term market penetration. It is not like you could creatively convert some other magazine to work.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ft Wayne
    im not looking to buy one myself but i like the setup of there built in lights and lasers. I think its been over critisized by people who are afraid of innovation. It may or may not work but at least they are trying something new.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ft Wayne
    What was the last big innovation in the firearms industry? Im not talking about ergonomics but true firearms innovation. Glock double action trigger, palm safety device ?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ft Wayne
    Your right, mostly. Complacency leads to deterioration. My guess is carry style weapons are the trend so taurus is trying to find a way to gain a larger share in an industry that i dont feel that have any dominance in.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    im not looking to buy one myself but i like the setup of there built in lights and lasers. I think its been over critisized by people who are afraid of innovation. It may or may not work but at least they are trying something new.

I'm not afraid of innovation. I'm afraid of trusting my life to Taurus' reliability.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ft Wayne
    Remember this when you talk about being rediculous. Do any of you remember the backlash of the poly pistols. The backlash against the glocks was crazy and now the "plastic guns" have really taken over the mid priced gun catagory.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    If you're looking to buy one then do it. I think it's an interesting gun. Would I buy one? If I already had a few more guns and had some money burning a hole in my pocket I'd get one if only to see what it's about. Interesting design, great that a laser is built into it, especially since a proper sight is non-existent on it. Does it solve anything? Probably not. Is it a solution in need of a problem? I don't think I'd go that far. Nor is it an innovation. It's a curiosity. Maybe just an exercise in trying to expand market share because there will always be someone that wants something just a little bit different than anyone else.

Top Bottom