• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Remember this when you talk about being rediculous. Do any of you remember the backlash of the poly pistols. The backlash against the glocks was crazy and now the "plastic guns" have really taken over the mid priced gun catagory.

Polymer solved a problem. It's cheaper. It's lighter. It has advantages people want.

This does not. It is ridiculous.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    So.... here's my question. If it wasn't CURVED, would there be the same backlash? Without the curve, it is a S&W Bodyguard with lights added. Who can have a problem with that?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    im not looking to buy one myself but i like the setup of there built in lights and lasers. I think its been over critisized by people who are afraid of innovation. It may or may not work but at least they are trying something new.
    Built in lights and/or lasers are not unique to the Curve.
    My question here is where is the big innovation with this handgun? It's curved to fit the contours of the body, but who's body? Is the pistol going to be marketed in small, medium, large, XL, and XXL body sizes to account for the differing curves?
    The design does not readily lend itself to off handed concealment on the body, pocket carry, purse carry, etc. This is another idea that was great as a concept, but likely should not have progressed past that point, just like

TheHomer.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ft Wayne
    The curve on the handle isnt designed to fit your body but just to cut down on silhouetting. Its going to be more effective for everyone in that aspect. Just so everyone knows im not for or against this gun but i really feel it is taking an unnecessary backlash just because it looks different. My biggest concern with this will it have a decent trigger or will it be a first series lc9 or bodyguard.

Top Bottom