• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    The quiet guest for now but I am learning. I figure quiet is better than talking about something I don't know enough about. I did pick up a 10/22 for my first time going to the range so I was not "that guy". We all had to start somewhere.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    This one made me think of the movie "Alpha Dog". On another note, I have seen a few people that fit this description at Wilbur Wright once or twice... and I won't even go into how many I have seen at the Indy 1500 shows.:laugh:

9. The Homie
    Formerly considered a sub-variant of the Punk-*** Amateur, the Homie has been sighted in sufficient numbers to grant him his own category. His arrival will be heralded by the booming bass coming from a stereo more powerful than the car he put it in. Drives a blinged-out import car or a lowered SUV, anything that would look at home in "The Fast and the Furious". Like the Punk-*** Amateur, will bottom out two or three times on the poor road leading to the range. Weapons will generally match his vehicle for sheer tackiness and lack of practicality. If he has the money he will own a Desert Eagle, in .50 calibre, with a gold chrome finish. Will definitely have a Glock 9mm, as it is what all his heroes on MTV carry. Actually thinks shooting with the weapon canted 90 degrees to the left is effective; cannot understand why the ejected brass keeps hitting him in the face. Dress of the Homie is distinctive and usually follows a theme of a ludicrously oversized track suit, lots of chunky 8-karat gold chains, designer sunglasses that cost more than his guns, and a particularly offensive cologne he applies with a cropduster. Likes to speak in ebonics and flash gang signs. Parents are tax attorneys. Would likely wet himself if ever confronted by real gangsters.

Top Bottom