The Libertarian Party Race is Filling Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    As far as the quantity and severity of the lies... I still think Trump and Clinton have him beat. Johnson doesn't seem like he's on the same level as either of them.

Put another way... I'd have Johnson watch my dogs for a day before I'd trust Trump or Clinton to do the same thing.

Johnson would have eaten all your snacks, both he and your dog would be giggling at the TV, even though it was turned off.

Trump would give you 8% of the amount he sold your dog for.

Clinton would be in a different state giving an expensive speech when your dog was found to have drowned in his own water dish.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Johnson would have eaten all your snacks, both he and your dog would be giggling at the TV, even though it was turned off.

Clinton would be in a different state giving an expensive speech when your dog was found to have drowned in his own water dish.
    :yesway:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Like I said, the dogs would be better off with Johnson :)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    But isn't it refreshing to see a politician who would rather spend time with Bill Weld and a bong than pay attention to world events?

Isn't it strange that this election cycle, the VP candidates seem to be the more sane choices, whether you agree with their positions or not?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Like I said, the dogs would be better off with Johnson :)

Depends. It's in the realm of possibilities with Johnson in your house "giggling and eating your snacks" that your house might be raided and your dog might be seized and forfeited by the feds.

:D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Isn't it strange that this election cycle, the VP candidates seem to be the more sane choices, whether you agree with their positions or not?

All more sane? I don't agree with that. The sanity bar is low for all three nominees. But Pence is sane at face value. Kaine isn't. But when when comparing to Hillary he's saner. Weld? Jeez, he isn't even more sane than Johnson!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are you smarter than Gary Johnson?

[video=youtube;6GdbYg0AFa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdbYg0AFa4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Johnson brings a measure of that on himself. But what I just watched was one of Hillary's celebrity cronies trying to get millennials to drop support for Johnson.

Ridicule. It's among the strongest forms of methods of changing peoples' minds. That's why you seldomly saw it with Obama, why you did see it with Palin, and why we're not seeing it with Hillary from the broadcast media. And we all know there's plenty to ridicule about Hillary and I'm not even that good at joke telling.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Johnson brings a measure of that on himself. But what I just watched was one of Hillary's celebrity cronies trying to get millennials to drop support for Johnson.

Seriously. Two brain farts? Two flubs? He did an entire sketch based on that? He could do entire episodes on the flubs of either of the other two candidates.

I've liked Jimmy Kimmel ever since the Man Show, but this was lame.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Seriously. Two brain farts? Two flubs? He did an entire sketch based on that? He could do entire episodes on the flubs of either of the other two candidates.

I've liked Jimmy Kimmel ever since the Man Show, but this was lame.

The Colbert one had the same feel.
    No such thing as bad publicity

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Here's a christian who makes the case for Johnson being the best candidate for christians.

Why Christians Should Support Gary Johnson for President

I read this or something similar the other day. Everyone has to follow the dictates of their conscience. My choices are not as limited as the author sees his. No need to vote for the lesser of 3 evils (or 4 if you count Stein). Johnson's not going to win. If I'm going to push for a 3rd party candidate, I'm going to push for someone that checks of a lot more of my checkboxes than Johnson does. He can do and should do as he sees fit.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of Johnson's Scotus picks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Turley

Socially liberal, pro-2A, against ACA

Anyone that believes in "separation of church and state", as a provision of the Constitution, and should so considered in judgements is just another activist judge. Part of chaining the government back to its box means (to me anyway) that judges should rule based on what's constitutional not concocted doctrine like these.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Libertarian Party gives up on Libertarian Party: Bill Weld Gives Up On His Ticket - Reason.com

It's like they had an ulterior motive or something? Hmmm, what could it be?

If you only read out of context quotes and don't bother with the whole interview, you will get misinformation

I don't like Weld and I don't like him sticking up for Clinton, but what he "vouched for" was that he did not think she has done anything prosecutable with her emails, and that he trusts her as a person.

He did not endorse her for president, and did not give up on the ticket.

Top Bottom