The Libertarian Party Race is Filling Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    johnson has just as good of a chance at becoming president as vermin supreme does.

a87372d0a9f89253b15d4f48942c9ceed30c42b30c4022ba2ffa62b818f52589_1.jpg

vermin might have slightly better odds.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Evidently he broke his self imposed ban on smoking weed during the campaign.

Stein and McMullen thinks he's snubbing them by not agreeing to debate them...It's probably that he can't find his phone to return the call for all the smoke.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Didn't Gary say he hasn't done drugs in quite some time?

Not to ruin the go to line here... but didn't I read that recently?

You might be surprised to learn......politicians don't always tell the truth. Sometimes they just say the things they think the public wants them to say.

:D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Didn't Gary say he hasn't done drugs in quite some time?

Not to ruin the go to line here... but didn't I read that recently?

He promised to stop smoking weed during the campaign. I'm thinking he fell off the wagon. I'm guessing Weld was never on the wagon. He's just stoned all the time.

Great lot of candidates we have, eh? These are not the best America has to offer by far but they are the choices the process have given us.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might be surprised to learn......politicians don't always tell the truth. Sometimes they just say the things they think the public wants them to say.

:D

But these are some of the same people that take what Trump says at face value? I'd believe something Johnson says long before I believed Trump or Clinton.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But these are some of the same people that take what Trump says at face value? I'd believe something Johnson says long before I believed Trump or Clinton.

Why? What about Johnson makes him any more trustworthy? When I do the "I side with" quiz, it says Johnson is the guy I should vote for even though there are some major issues where we disagree. But I look at the man's character and I just don't see much good. It's not just ideology and issues that makes the candidate vote-worthy. I don't see a good reason to trust him. And, I strongly suspect he broke this promise:

Gary Johnson: 'I've stopped using marijuana' during White House bid | TheHill

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why? What about Johnson makes him any more trustworthy? When I do the "I side with" quiz, it says Johnson is the guy I should vote for even though there are some major issues where we disagree. But I look at the man's character and I just don't see much good. It's not just ideology and issues that makes the candidate vote-worthy. I don't see a good reason to trust him. And, I strongly suspect he broke this promise:

Gary Johnson: 'I've stopped using marijuana' during White House bid | TheHill

As far as the quantity and severity of the lies... I still think Trump and Clinton have him beat. Johnson doesn't seem like he's on the same level as either of them.

Put another way... I'd have Johnson watch my dogs for a day before I'd trust Trump or Clinton to do the same thing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As far as the quantity and severity of the lies... I still think Trump and Clinton have him beat. Johnson doesn't seem like he's on the same level as either of them.

Put another way... I'd have Johnson watch my dogs for a day before I'd trust Trump or Clinton to do the same thing.
    Well, yeah. Point taken. Worst oucome would be the contact high your dogs have when you get back. Just never gift him anything of value.

Top Bottom