• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    We have a president who "authorized" the shooting/killing of 3 young black males (Somali pirates) but he is against dumping a bucket of water on the heads of terrorist to get information to stop further terrorist attacks but he supports ABORTION! I am confused and he is really conflicted!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    One: Actions to save another.
    Two: Treatment of a prisoner in your custody.
    Three: The ending of a "life" that is not yet a "person" and endable due to the absolute bodily property rights of the mother.

While I may, or may not agree, I do not find it too inconsistent either.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Three: The ending of a "life" that is not yet a "person" and endable due to the absolute bodily property rights of the mother.

He voted to allow the killing of babies born alive through botched abortions. How "it's not yet a person" or "absolute property rights" comes into play is beyond me.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    He voted to allow the killing of babies born alive through botched abortions. How "it's not yet a person" or "absolute property rights" comes into play is beyond me.

I heard that some of them were thrown in a freezer sill alive; sucked up a vacuum while reacting to it :xmad: I mean WTF? Seriously ... what goes through the heads of some people? They probably get off on.... The kid has vital signs ... :mallninja:

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I heard that some of them were thrown in a freezer sill alive; sucked up a vacuum while reacting to it :xmad: I mean WTF?

I'm sure you 'heard' those things from the anti-abortion crowd. Which are kind of similar to the anti-gun crowd in their zealotry.

I hate to say it but 1. How would they see to 'reach for it'? Its kinda dark in there & their eyes aren't open. 2. babies don't even start 'reaching for' things for a while after their born let alone before. Sounds like their trying to stir up the emotions to me (just like the anti-gunners).

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    On those three point that were brought up, I agree with Great Leader on two if them. Guess where I stray from the Gospel of Obama.

And on the whole anti-abortion facts; I challenge all of you to spend one afternoon escourting young girls past protestors at a clinic before you believe a thing that those hate mongers say.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    On those three point that were brought up, I agree with Great Leader on two if them. Guess where I stray from the Gospel of Obama.

And on the whole anti-abortion facts; I challenge all of you to spend one afternoon escourting young girls past protestors at a clinic before you believe a thing that those hate mongers say.

I'm not trying to incite debate or an argument, honest question here. What does walking past protesters at a clinic have to do with the core of debate? After all if it was illegal there would be no clinic, right?

My dog is not in the abortion fight. I do not now, nor have I ever claimed too, own a uterus. I can not for the life of me see how imposing my religious beliefs on others is constitutional. But morally, well my opinion is my business I guess.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If a woman messes around and gets pregnant and does not feel she can support this child its her choice to have an abortion...do you want raise that kid? I sure as hell dont..Ive got my own kids to take care of. just because some woman couldnt keep her legs closed why should it be any of my business? or anyones for that matter?

as far as "water boarding" goes I say why the hell do we even know about that? do what needs to be done to get your answers and keep your mouth shut about what had to be done..there are some things the general public doesnt need to know or should even concerns themselves with.

and as far as the shooting of the 3 pirates....I really dont like obama but I will give him a pat on the back for the one!

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    OMG, Don't get me started! This lier that is in the White House said during the primaries, that he would KILL HIS OWN GRANDCHILDREN!!!!!!!!! Is there no greater evil? Is there nothing this jerk won't stoop to?? Killing babies is nothing more than BARBARIC. And those of you that think that the unborn are not persons yet. OMG open your eyes!! My daughter was born at 26 weeks. She now has given me 2 fantastic Grandchildren. Open your blind eyes!!!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    If a woman messes around and gets pregnant and does not feel she can support this child its her choice to have an abortion...

Easy there, RH. Remember, it takes two to tango and usually two to make a baby. I am a male but my ears perk up whenever I hear a comment along the lines of, "It's her problem to deal with" or "She's the one that got pregnant," etc.

Just adding to the conversation here. Carry on. ;)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Easy there, RH. Remember, it takes two to tango and usually two to make a baby. I am a male but my ears perk up whenever I hear a comment along the lines of, "It's her problem to deal with" or "She's the one that got pregnant," etc.

Just adding to the conversation here. Carry on. ;)

well sure it does...Im not saying the woman is totally at fault. but it really is hers{and the fathers} problem to deal with..not mine. If they want to kill a baby then they have to live with that choice. I dont want to sound like some heartless arse hole but really who am I to tell someone they can or can not bring a child into this world? if someone was to personally come out and ask me whether or not they should have an abortion I would try and talk them out of it but ultimately it is for them to decide..not me.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I've been in MANY an abortion discussion, so I won't rant..... much.

All I can say, is that in the United States, all casualties (not fatalities) of our soldiers in all wars EVER, barely scratch the surface of the number of murdered babies in our "great" nation.

We do have some good points, but it's damn hard to wash that off, IMO.

Abortion in the United States

(they do link to CDC stats, FYI)

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    If a woman messes around and gets pregnant and does not feel she can support this child its her choice to have an abortion...do you want raise that kid? I sure as hell dont..Ive got my own kids to take care of. just because some woman couldnt keep her legs closed why should it be any of my business? or anyones for that matter?

When she decides to end the infant's life is when others are forced to be involved and becomes others business...whether it be the murderer with the knife or the infant themselves; When she goes to the abortion clinic to order the death for her child, she is making it other peoples business.

I wonder how many women that go to execute their unborn children think about the possibility that if the child was actually born and after they were raised up to a point where they could make a life decision on their own...would they choose to be aborted by their mother?

How many people on earth wish they were not born? Why must they impose their sick punishment on unborn children that haven't had the opportunity to make their own decision on life?

My personal thoughts are...if a woman wants to kill her unborn baby...she might as well get aborted as well, as if she does not feel worthy of producing life, then how is her life worth anything?

Last edited:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    well sure it does...Im not saying the woman is totally at fault. but it really is hers{and the fathers} problem to deal with..not mine. If they want to kill a baby then they have to live with that choice. I dont want to sound like some heartless arse hole but really who am I to tell someone they can or can not bring a child into this world? if someone was to personally come out and ask me whether or not they should have an abortion I would try and talk them out of it but ultimately it is for them to decide..not me.

So are you also in favor of Islam mercy killings? What other killings don't you care that are going on, just because they are not YOUR business?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

I'm talking about born alive children. If you can't feed your alive children should I allow you to murder them? At what point does it become wrong if they're outside and breathing on their own? The logic of supporting the death of already born innocents for convenience escapes me.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

"I challenge you to spend one afternoon with the family of a child killed by gun violence." Right? Same twisted illogical non-sequitor. What an upside-down world we live in.

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    The heart of the abortion problem is the same as most in this country. Personal accountability. We don't have that anymore. There used to be some things you'd be hard pressed to dodge the responsibility for. Taxes, the draft, and getting a girl pregnant. Now...it's mainly taxes that you can't get out of. There's nothing more morally irresponsible than using abortion as a means of birth control. And the excuse "Well why bring an unwanted child into the world?" doesn't hold water. There are no unwanted children. There are plenty of people looking to adopt.

Top Bottom