• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I would suggest that, much as there have been women willing to serve as wet nurses and much as there are women willing to serve as surrogate mothers, perhaps energy needs to be spent developing a method to transplant a fetus, complete with amniotic sac and placenta, into a willing recipient- a "host mother", if you will. If this could be accomplished, perhaps with compensation to the host mother, the abortion debate might be resolved. One receptive uterus is exactly the same as another, kind of like houses in a subdivision, all built on the same plans. I would not care if I lived at 123 Bacon St. or 125 Bacon St, given that both are identical- I don't think the fetus would care, either. Note that I do not mean to reduce women to the status of "life support system for a fetus" or to demean them in any way. I am merely saying that the inside of one uterus is probably not any different from the inside of any other. (I've only been inside one. It was kinda dark, and I don't remember it very well. ;))

Exactly what I was getting at.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    OMG, Don't get me started! This lier that is in the White House said during the primaries, that he would KILL HIS OWN GRANDCHILDREN!!!!!!!!! Is there no greater evil? Is there nothing this jerk won't stoop to?? Killing babies is nothing more than BARBARIC. And those of you that think that the unborn are not persons yet. OMG open your eyes!! My daughter was born at 26 weeks. She now has given me 2 fantastic Grandchildren. Open your blind eyes!!!!!

Well at least Obama is honest. I'll give him that. A completely evil barbarian bastard, but honest.

Unlike the "nice folks" that sneak their wives, kids or mistresses into Planned Parenthood and then go back to church and say next Sunday like nothing happened, yelling "AMEN" when the pastor calls for an end to abortion.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Well at least Obama is honest. I'll give him that. A completely evil barbarian bastard, but honest.

Unlike the "nice folks" that sneak their wives, kids or mistresses into Planned Parenthood and then go back to church and say next Sunday like nothing happened, yelling "AMEN" when the pastor calls for an end to abortion.
    And you know this from personal experience? or....?
    :dunno:

Top Bottom