ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    *****whipped beta snowflake

Sorry dude, acting like a ***** isn't going to get you laid.

TB1H9AY.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

Guys like him simply mean more opportunity for me.

If he turns down a promotion as to not participate in the Patriarchy, then I'll take that promotion.

If he turns down a raise as to not participate in Capitalism, then sure, I'll take that raise.

If he wants to be some beta male door mat, then I'll be the strong Husband, Father, and Brother that my family needs.

The only thing that really bothers me about his position is his demands to tear DOWN one group rather than build up another. Why drag down one group to the other's level? Why not help anyone that wants the help to succeed?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

TB1H9AY.jpg
    "Dude"?
    Guys like him simply mean more opportunity for me.

If he turns down a promotion as to not participate in the Patriarchy, then I'll take that promotion.

If he turns down a raise as to not participate in Capitalism, then sure, I'll take that raise.

If he wants to be some beta male door mat, then I'll be the strong Husband, Father, and Brother that my family needs.

The only thing that really bothers me about his position is his demands to tear DOWN one group rather than build up another. Why drag down one group to the other's level? Why not help anyone that wants the help to succeed?
    "Guys"? "He/his"?

"He/his"?

Did you all just assume a gender for that person?

Although I do have to admit, Betty White was quite profound when she discussed the merits of a vagina over testicles. She said that the latter are fragile and vulnerable, whereas the former can take a pounding.

And I think the holder of that sign, being one of those things Trump said in 2005 that he could grab, could probably take a pounding, too, though to be fair, I can't comment on survivability.

Blessings,
    Bill

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Walk into an Invader's Bar with that.
    Annnnnnd begin.

I can tell you're a region rat. Rather than just use the generic "biker bar", you specified "Invader's bar". From what I understand my great Uncle was the enforcer for them back in the 60's-70's or so. Whether that is true or not I can't say.

"Dude"?

"Guys"? "He/his"?

"He/his"?

Did you all just assume a gender for that person?

Although I do have to admit, Betty White was quite profound when she discussed the merits of a vagina over testicles. She said that the latter are fragile and vulnerable, whereas the former can take a pounding.

And I think the holder of that sign, being one of those things Trump said in 2005 that he could grab, could probably take a pounding, too, though to be fair, I can't comment on survivability.

Blessings,
    Bill

Nah, we're just going off "his" sign. It would appear that "he" associates "himself" with being male. Your view is probably much closer to the truth through

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I remember being a senior in college, way back in 1984, when I first heard of "political correctness" being talked about.

We mocked it then, too.

Grad students friends in poli sci at UChicago were talking about it then, and even though hyper liberal, found it amusing and ridiculous. Most of them went on to "teach." Wonder if they're laughing now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom