Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Speaking of kids... anyone know how prevalent this sort of mindset is in private schools? I don't have kids yet... but if I ever do, I think I'd probably do whatever is necessary to avoid public schooling.

Some people suck. It doesn't matter if their salaries are paid through tuition or through public funds. At least with private schools you can directly impact them by taking your business elsewhere.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm not accusing Pence. I'm only giving the reasons LGBTs get their panties twisted over Pence. The RFRA wasn't what they claimed it to be either.
    Gotcha, and agree 100%. By the incoming President's actions, his is likely one of the more "inclusive" administrations ever. Doesn't stop the far-left from claiming exactly the opposite. Unfortunately, some folks actually believe the rhetoric, even though the rest of us just sigh and shake our heads.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not accusing Pence. I'm only giving the reasons LGBTs get their panties twisted over Pence. The RFRA wasn't what they claimed it to be either.

In the run up to the ceremony, some yahoo on ABC said that Pence was going to lose the reelection for governor......um.....no.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Gotcha, and agree 100%. By the incoming President's actions, his is likely one of the more "inclusive" administrations ever. Doesn't stop the far-left from claiming exactly the opposite. Unfortunately, some folks actually believe the rhetoric, even though the rest of us just sigh and shake our heads.

It's because the issue is never really the issue, the issue is always the agenda(more power, more control). For an example see how the alphabet soup crew responds to Milo and others like him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Refusing service is cool again.

knEghDG.png

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wonder if he's related to Andrea Dworkin? Huge feminist from the 60-90s.

Though I can't imagine her having any children. Siblings, perhaps. They do look similar.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Oh, and as an aside- the explanation for those comparative crowd photos (other than...jobs)- the political leanings of the people who live in DC. DC is a hell hole populated by societal parasites....and politicians.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh, and as an aside- the explanation for those comparative crowd photos (other than...jobs)- the political leanings of the people who live in DC. DC is a hell hole populated by societal parasites....and politicians.
    I'm sure it was a much more friendly environment for Obama's Inaguration. That and the fact that it was a historical event. I applaud the many Trump supporters that risked their well being and did travel to partake in the ceremony. There is no way you can compare the two events.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom