Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can people not just shut the **** up and make cars

C3qy3IgW8AAczga.jpg:small

C3qy4vPWYAENmTA.jpg:small

Then why all the virtue signaling? Why not just say, yep. We pay equal, and then STFU.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So the Audi commercial aired last night, and was met with appropriate snark. "My parents never told me I'd be viewed as less valuable than every man I shake hands with" or some such nonsense.

Audi was, in so many words, told to **** off quite handily online. Foreign companies trying to make a political statement on American society based on a myth. Good game.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    So the Audi commercial aired last night, and was met with appropriate snark. "My parents never told me I'd be viewed as less valuable than every man I shake hands with" or some such nonsense.

Audi was, in so many words, told to **** off quite handily online. Foreign companies trying to make a political statement on American society based on a myth. Good game.

They're pissing of the heart of their market for no good reason. I don't get it. The Budweiser one did that, too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So there's a "General Strike: Day without a Woman" march being planned. Obviously the date is TBA, because when's the last time women decided on anything punctually. *rimshot*

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/828635618049720323

I'd like to call on all employers to fire anyone that calls in "sick" on this day.

Maybe you should add more criteria to that. I mean, what if YOU are actually sick on that date?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So there's a "General Strike: Day without a Woman" march being planned. Obviously the date is TBA, because when's the last time women decided on anything punctually. *rimshot*

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/828635618049720323

I'd like to call on all employers to fire anyone that calls in "sick" on this day.

Not showing up to work, for this or any number of reasons, could account fora good portion of the "wage gap".

As an aside, having been an employee and an owner, I could look at a person's usage of sick days, personal days and vacation and tell you, without anything more, whether the person is an owner or an employee...and in my profession, whether they will ever be an owner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom